BatchMaster has been built for process manufacturing Compliance, from full FDA cGMP & GxP compliance including Electronic Signatures and required Audit Trails, to MSDS generation for Chemical companies.
Tracks database changes per your own rules, provides instant support for non-conformance events, sending alert emails to the stakeholders with timely information.
Nutritional Labeling & Supplements Facts Panels
Analysis of the formula ingredients is performed seamlessly via the Laboratory module using a standard USDA ingredients database from which physical properties can be imported directly into the BatchMaster inventory database. Five separate fully FDA-compliant nutritional Labels can be customized for individual product packaging and international markets.
FDA Batch Audits
FDA batch audit requirements are met with specific reports such as Batch Ticket Audit Report, Consolidated Transaction Report, Lot-tracking Report and QC Item history Report.
No other ERP software offers more flexibility in Quality Control testing than BatchMaster. Test without Lot creation if desired (sampling). Test at every stage of the Supply Chain: Receipt of Raw Materials, Pre-release to production, In-process testing while making, on finished goods after filling, and pre-dispatch (Sales), as well as ordering re-tests of existing inventory at any time. Optionally make any testing compulsory.
· Maximum flexibility of test specifications: establish the test description, assign it to an item or formula and decide at that level whether the expected result is Numeric, Alpha or simple Pass/Fail.
· User specified sampling plans, target values, control limits and maximum allowable defects.
· Optionally elect to reject an entire shipment.
Designed for maximum flexibility and instant recalls, BatchMaster’s Lot Tracking starts with customizable Lot Number configuration and automation of lot sizes. Track through the entire system to where any Lot was used, to all levels and through all transactions. Lot explosion works both forward and backward down to end-consumer level, to facilitate a full product recall within seconds. Auto-generate Lot-Recall Letters, and export a calling list to MS Excel.
· Prevent use of lots which are in Quarantine, Expired, or are too close to Expiry to be shipped.
· Select lots for use or shipment using numerous Lot-picking strategies – prioritize by FIFO, LIFO, FEFO and more.
· Choose Lots by Date, Number, QC Results or user-defined Lot Features.
· On-screen access to your relevant Lot data from any transaction screen.
Food Manufacturers and their Rabbinical Kosher Verification Partners have secure remote access to BatchMaster ERP and the Kosher Approval Module to manage all required approvals on-line.
· Supports multiple Kosher Approval Partners for global and national sales organizations.
Analyze multi-level formulas for Allergens, generate Ingredient statements listing all Allergens, and even print them as labels. Manage production to minimize wash-downs and cross-contamination.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point can be implemented across all functions to prevent rather than catch potential hazards.
· Critical Control Point Master
· Hazard & Hazard Group Masters
· Task Monitoring
· Check Lists
Material Safety Data Sheets
MSDS are generated automatically upon Formula change, based on Customer History, Finished Goods, Formulas, Sales Orders or Raw Materials.
· Multiple Templates and Languages supported.
· Paragraphs assigned at Material, Material Class, Formula, Formula Class, or Hazard levels.
· Paragraph overrides compensate for conflicting statements.
· Full Health & Safety information maintained at the Inventory level, including occupational exposure limits.
· SARAS reporting for the storage of hazardous materials.