BatachMaster ERP B1 help Product Developers manage
- Intermediates and finished goods, including co-products and by-products
- Sub assembles and top level assemblies for finished goods
- Samples for sales and customer requests
The typical manufacturing Bill-of-Materials is split up between a Formula and a Finished Goods Packaging specification, allowing you to manage each specification independently. Now you can aggregate demand and execute a single batch job for a formula that can satisfy multiple finished goods of different sizes, packaging and label requirements, as well as gain control of a reduced set of specifications. QC tests, special manufacturing instructions, losses, and costs, including material, labor, static and variable costs, are defined in Formulas and Finished Goods Packaging specifications.
Sample Management module creates the formula and packaging specifications for new products requested by either internal or external sources. Sample development is an optional precursor process to the formulation and packaging bill of materials processes. Sample Management identifies the requestor, their profile, specific product requirements and then tracks the progress of this new product from request to acceptance.
- Ingredients with theoretical characteristics can be defined
- Establish hierarchy of intermediates and products, as well as subassemblies and top assemblies
- Define Costs, QC Tests, Manufacturing Instructions and Losses
- Use physical and nutritional data from USDA and Genesis databases
- Dynamically adjust ingredients to meet target characteristics
- Analyze and compare formulas
- Employ workflow approval processes
- Track all sample request sources, progress and communications