Bill of Manufacture (BOM)
The EnterpriseIQ Bill of Manufacture (BOM) is not just any BOM. The EnterpriseIQ BOM is defined by the manufacturing operation or process and includes; work centers, labor tools, dies, inserts, fixtures, raw materials, packaging, scrap rates, setup times, yield, efficiency, multipliers, auxiliary equipment, etc. The graphical representation displays part numbers and the relationships between packaging, inserted components and secondary operations, tooling requirements, process notes and instructions.
- Supports multiple manufacturing type definitions. Each definition contains unique elements that compliment the manufacturing method.
- Expandable to allow building of an unlimited number of Multi-level bills for component pieces as well as alternate and substitute BOM routings.
- Blend technology built in to handle recipes.
- Supports the management and scheduling of "pre-operations" such as blending or pre-processing.
- The BOM automatically feeds the work order which can be scheduled on a work center. As a result, material, assembly and schedule requirements are generated with extreme accuracy.
- Each manufacturing configuration can consume any kind of operation - internal or external.
- Define as many operations as needed including outside vendors and additional manufacturing standards.
- Outsourcing BOM is linked to the supplier to easily track external operations.
- Operations can consume additional labor, overhead and unlimited materials.
- Job Travelers support both internal and external documents and instructions.
- Flexible Units of Measure automatically convert material between grams, pounds or ounces.
- Family tools are supported and the system is designed to understand multiple part numbers within the same physical tool.