Quoting and Estimating
Start the entire process with a fast and accurate sales quote. Whether requested over the phone, e-mail or via the web though the Customer Web portal acurate and reliable quoting are the end result.
The EnterpriseIQ Estimating and Quoting function takes into account all aspects of the quoting process including material, overhead, labor, outsourced operations, commission calculations, and miscellaneous additional fees. Because all EnterpriseIQ ERP and Manufacturing modules are designed on a single database, the quote is developed based on true, expected costs, material price comparison, tooling and equipment amortization, and more. Once approved the quote can quickly be converted into a BOM and sales order with the click of a button.
- Flexible inventory interface allows the user to use existing master inventory items and price books or create items on the fly that are not part of the master inventory.
- Unlimited Quote Routings enable quote price optimization through price & cost comparison, flexible mark-up capacity, unlimited price breaks, and variable markup capabilities.
- RFQ log allows users to manage and track quotes on-line and through a series of reports.
- Create "quote only" customers on the fly without affecting the master customer file.
- Flexible Commission Calculations allows multiple commission levels based on the part and the sales person selected.
- Create custom, user-defined Quote Forms in Excel or Word for data that is to be exported on a regular basis
- Add and plan single level raw materials or blends that are not a part of the master inventory.
- Include excess material (i.e. scrap, regrind, waste, skeleton) calculations for more accurate consumption estimating.
- Create quotes for Family (set) or individual item.
- Modify inventory costs for quoting purposes without affecting the master inventory.
- Link unlimited parts into a single quote.
- Link unlimited packaging and inserts into a quote to cover all costs.
- "What if" scenarios modify mark up rates on the fly to take advantage of various schemes.
- Send quotes via fax, printer or e-mail or the web.
- Create quotes for multiple manufacturing types (manufactured, outsourced, assembly, etc....).