EnterpriseIQ Sales Order Management allows you to create and manage sales orders from a single screen. Taking it one step further, users also can get current production information, inventory status, capable to promise, previous shipment, and change order information with just a click of the mouse. Convert sales quotations to sales orders instantly whether entered internally or externally via the web. The quote to order process is more efficient because re-keying quote information is unnecessary thereby eliminating data entry errors.
The EnterpriseIQ single database methodology takes Sales Order Management beyond a simple order entry system with instant access to information in other ERP modules.Link directly from the sales order to the actual cost source (Project, PLM, Preventative Maintenance...) Ensure continued customer satisfaction, account receivable validation and quality control with access to Returns, Warranty information, Quality warnings, billing history, and more.
- Built in Available-to-Promise (ATP) and Capable-To- Promise (CTP) analyzes both open orders and inventory when building work orders, ensuring only parts needed (as indicated on the quotation) are produced
- Extensive commission and sales analytic tools help identify sales trends and profitability, by product, business unit, customer and sales person
- Quick and easy order entry with pull down menus and previous order history including, ship-to, bill-to, pricing/quantity discounts, and more
- Flexibly pricing and discount options including customer specific pricing, tier pricing and other discount terms
Cumulative or blanket release management to support the most stringent automotive, medical, and other industry requirements.Includes cumulative release and R.A.N./KanBan Number tracking.
Unlimited bill-tos, and ship-to's with multiple delivery schedulingper one sales order and even one sales order release
- Each order can contain a combination of taxable, nontaxable, miscellaneous, and commission based items.
- Credit Card processing of payments taken through the sales and order department or submitted electronically via the web portal
- EDI functionality allows importing of sales orders and releases automatically or flagged according to user defined flexibility rule
- Complete Return Material Authorizations with links to CAR/CAPA, ECOs, and MRB
- Warranty Tracking
- Complete Credit Management monitors credit limits, credit holds and other hold conditions
- Color-coding for quick visual recognition and links to immediate shipping and invoicing information make customer service easy
- Turn orders into pick tickets, packing slips or invoices with a single click, or generated later individually or in a batch.