Quality starts with a very orderly, well-defined work flow which requires minimal input in tracking, costing, and quality. Global Shop One-System ERPTM was developed by listening to the customer and includes many options which make the system easy to use in many different environments.
Tired of scrap and rejects eating into your profits? You can win the scap/reject parts battle with GS Quality. As reject parts are tracked through your shop, the system captures the work in process value up to the moment it was scrapped and communicates seamlessly to your Quality Department.
The Global Shop Quality system is easy to set up and gives you firm control from start to finish.
• Create a table of reject reason codes.
• Purchasing and manufacturing rejects are captured to the GS Quality database and given a tracking number.
• Timecard entry and online shop floor are written to a quality file.
• Isolate Quality Information by tracking number, date, part number, part description, workorder, vendor, purchase order, receiver, or department.
• Select a Disposal Action from the following options:
• Accept As Is, Scrap, Rework on Same WO-Rework Sequence, Rework on
• New WO, Create New PO, Put Back on Original PO,
• Return to Vendor.
The GS Quality system measures quality many ways. You can:
• View scrap trend dollars by date range, workcenter, op code, vendor, department, employee, and scrap reason code.
• Report on the cost of quality for your shop.
• Isolate major areas of quality and focus your efforts for continuous improvement.