Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline)
Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) is an extended ERP system for the Microsoft® platform that allows companies to manufacture, sell, and service with speed and accuracy. Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) supports continual change as manufacturers strive to maintain their competitive edge and adapt their business processes to continually meet customer promises, demands, and business specific requirements.
Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) provides the foundation to improve business efficiency, customer service, and overall manufacturing productivity while promoting collaboration with suppliers.
Specifically, Infor ERP CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) provides the following core capabilities:
- Mixed Mode Manufacturing. Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) accommodates true mixed mode manufacturing. From repetitive to engineer-to-order, Infor ERP 10 Business enables the processes needed to accelerate production and meet customer demand more quickly.
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS). The solution includes a fully integrated, lean advanced planning engine that synchronizes material and capacity to customer orders. Manufacturers provide accurate and real-time capable-to-promise estimates to their customers, so when they make a promise, they keep it.
- Complex Product Configuration. Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) provides integrated management tools to ensure configured orders are accurate for the customer and feasible for the production department.
- Materials and Inventory Management. Keep inventory low while avoiding shortages with Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline). The solution automates the process of calculating and monitoring inventory drivers—forecasts, safety stocks, and order size.
- Business Intelligence. Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) includes sophisticated tools to gather, analyze, and act on data—turning it into useful information for planning and decision-making purposes.
- Customer Management. As the market changes, manufacturers have the flexibility to adapt business processes to continually satisfy customers and work more closely with suppliers.
Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) innovative presentation architecture generates individually tailored screens in real time. This means that the solution can be personalized for each location, department, or individual user. Screen fields, labels, and other “look and feel” options all can be personalized. The result is a reduction in training costs and an increase in employee productivity that leads to improved customer responsiveness and greater efficiency.
Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) provides extensive support for all aspects of modern business, and can improve efficiencies and allow the organization to become more responsive to change
Compare all Infor ERP software solutions together.
- Infor CRM Business Edition—Sales & Service: Facilitates profitable customer relationships through the four phases of the customer lifecycle: market, sell, fulfill, and serve. It provides tools to develop and execute multi-tiered marketing campaigns, decrease sales cycles, improve close rates, and manage service and maintenance operations.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) Enterprise Financials: Supports the need for complex international environments with the integration of Infor ERP SyteLine and Infor FMS SunSystems’ finance functions, including consolidation, budgeting, and business planning.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) Field Service Management: Helps companies deliver quality products and services, building customer loyalty and giving them a competitive edge in attracting new customers.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) Quality Control System (QCS): Provides support for the quality-related activities that often need to happen concurrently with the basic material handling activities provided by Infor. This solution helps manufacturers reduce their cost of goods sold by reducing labor, scrap, burden, and other non-value added activities, while improving quality.
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) Configuration: Enables customers, salespeople, and order-entry clerks to process customer orders through a dynamic rules constraint product configuration engine. Customer service representatives are able to estimate, price, and order complex products and services with confidence, knowing the product will meet customer specifications and that the product can be built and delivered on time.
Review other individual Infor ERP Software:
Lease, Owner Financing, Lease to own
Number of Installations:
Cloud-Based (Saas), MS SQL Server