Infor Distribution FACTS is what is expected out of distribution software. Designed specifically to automate the operations of growing wholesale distribution companies, Infor Distribution FACTS is a fully-functional, easily-deployed ERP solution covering all core transactional, analytical, and inventory operations in a low-to-maintain, quick to implement business foundation.
From the design of the architecture to the layout of the user interface, FACTS was developed to deliver what distributors want out of their enterprise software. FACTS was designed to appeal to people who are interested in running a business, not having to spend a lot of time and resources on maintaining or modifying their software. This is evident in the flexibility of configuration to serve specific business nuances, ease of use to lower the barrier for training, multiple platform deployment options to fit within the distributor’s environment, and scalable to grow with them.
From sales order management and financial processing, to inventory management and procurement, flexible commissioning and sales account tracking capabilities, Infor Distribution FACTS helps growing distribution companies effectively control all of the triggers driving their growth and effectiveness. Flexible hierarchies allows for wholesalers to view financial status and business activity at the Company, Branch, and/or Department level, providing input for targeted decision-making quickly and effectively.
Infor Distribution FACTS automates activity across core materials, financial and transaction management, and sales operations, giving distributors a deep and comprehensive view of the factors optimizing customer service, inventory levels, and increase profitability. Infor Distribution FACTS:
- Provides the automation growing distribution companies need to optimize their performance and supports the key processes that provide business value for distributors
- Is easy to implement and support, so companies can keep their IT staff levels to a minimum.
- Is easy to use, reducing training costs and protecting against product knowledgeable people leaving the company.
- Is designed to maximize speed and accuracy within the entire distribution business .
- Can access and integrate data across an entire operation, thereby eliminating redundant, manual processes and streamlining business functions.
- Provides the tools for the efficient movement and management of goods and materials, in addition to flexible ways to foresee customer requirements and get ahead of the curve on demand and supply.
- Provides for fast and accurate tools to manage and monitor the entire sales process from quotes to invoices.
- Improves the efficiency of receiving, put-away, moving, replenishment, counting, picking and shipping, so warehouse productivity and accuracy is improved.