Routings sequentially list the work centers and operations needed to make the part. You can create standard routings for your standard parts, or create routings for non-standard parts as they are associated with quotations, sales orders or job orders. Maximize your routing procedures by:
- Accurately calculating labor and overhead costs.
- Building solid production schedules with M2M Advanced Scheduling
- Displaying costs for labor, overhead, subcontract and other expenses for a quick, concise look at the total production cost.
- Monitoring costs and staying on schedule by tracking parts through the production cycle.
- Making it easy to create and maintain routings using an easy-to-learn interface.
- Keeping accurate costing information.