Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
MSDS automatically creates the Material Safety Data Sheets for hazardous chemicals. The sheet is printed with the Bill of Lading and C of A when product is shipped.
Features of MSDS
• Automatically provides MSDS for shipped customer orders.
• The copy feature allows users to copy from one MSDS to another.
• MSDS forms conform to 16-part form specifications.
• Keeps track of customers who have not received an MSDS form for a user defined period of time, and automatically prints an MSDS for each customer.
• MSDS forms are tailored to the specific chemical ingredients used.
• Changes to an MSDS result in an auto-generated MSDS with the customer’s next order.
• Track environmental reporting items, such as storage and location.
• Link Microsoft Word, Excel, or PDF files to print in place of, or in addition to, the MSDS.
• Calculate hazardous materials and gather SARA reporting requirements easily.
• Create MSDS templates and update hazardous material properties automatically.