Project Accounting provides an estimate, budget, and costing tool for job cost management. This module allows for up to four levels of cost tracking with project, phase, category, and cost-type definitions. The job account mask supports the optional use of phases and/or categories as well as user defined cost types.
Features of Accounts Receivable
• Four-level system allows unlimited jobs, phases, and categories, with an expense type for each category.
• Flexible job mask to optionally use phases and/or categories.
• Supports user-defined cost types.
• Allows jobs, phases, and categories to be copied from other jobs.
• Supports use of templates for defining new jobs.
• Customize screen labels for key terminology.
• Enter job distribution from Accounts Receivable, Order Entry, Purchase Orders, and Inventory Control.
• Add new phases, categories, and cost types on the fly.
• Allows work-in-process timesheet transactions to be entered and edited for employees and/or subcontractors with real-time updates on job status reports.
• Automatic update of budget and actual costs when changes are made.
• Unlimited history for maintaining original estimates as well as current budgets and actual costs.
• Detailed audit trails for each individual cost posted.
• Transaction journal shows all job transactions with options for selecting source module.
Each report may be customized from a matrix of user-selected options, and may be displayed, printed, exported to a spreadsheet, faxed, e-mailed, or saved on disk. Available reports include:
• Job Estimate
• Job Status
• GL Reconciliation
• Transaction Journal
• Sales Price List
• Sales Tax by Territory
• Customer Statements
• Job List
• Phase List
• Category List
• Resource List