Automated Warehouse Solution (AWS)
Automate inventory transactions, utilizing bar code technology, with Premier’s warehouse management solution, AWS. Increase efficiency and improve data accuracy for transactions such as purchase order receipts, inventory transfers and physical inventory, batch ticket material issues and returns, finished good receipts, and sales order shipments. AWS operates on a radio frequency (RF) backbone, providing real-time inventory transactions.
Features of AWS
• Integrates with multiple bar coding devices that function with the latest Windows technology.
• Prints labels for items that do not have labels in order to scan all inventory. Labels include: item number, lot number description, receipt, and expiration date.
• Warehouse managers can perform item inquiries for critical item information.
• Pick sales orders by order without printing the sales order pick ticket.
• Post materials, labor and finished good quantities to the batch ticket
• Allows the user to issue, receive, and transfer inventory items without manual entry.
• Increase inventory accuracy by tracking all movements with bar codes.
• Provides paperless physical inventory and cycle count functionality.
• Reduces dual data entry and manual entry errors of all inventory transactions.
• Track, move, and ship inventory by pallet.