Sage 300 ERP
The General Ledger module is the foundation of your Sage 300 ERP system, with flexibility that meets the current and future financial management requirements of organizations of all types and sizes. It provides a robust feature set designed to handle your most demanding budgeting and processing needs. General Ledger fully integrates with all modules and is the key to maximizing the efficiency and accuracy of your financial data.
• Configurable general ledger account setup allows adoption of unique processes and best practices.
• Fully compliant with GAAP, FASB, and IFRS, including full transaction threading from sub-modules for comprehensive data auditing.
• Easily manage up to 10 different account segments and store up to 99 years of financial history for detailed financial reporting.
• Create income summaries, balance sheets, and cash flow statements a breeze with built-in Financial Report writer.
• Built-in Business Intelligence optimizes financial management and analytics.
• Easily Import transactions from other applications or export data.
• Efficiently handle multicurrency with full control over transactions.
• Organize data for multi-level reporting.