Sage 300 ERP
Material Requirements Planning
The Manufacturing for Sage Accpac ERP by MISys Material Requirements Planning module provides the following capabilities:
- Maintain a work calendar showing days when no production activities can occur.
- Create a Master Production Schedule (MPS) showing the net of current stock, open purchase orders, work orders, manufacturing orders, and sales orders†.
- Define MPS for any range of dates and locations.
- Manually schedule order releases to resolve shortages.
- Auto-schedule JIT function automatically schedules order releases to resolve shortages.
- Maintain and apply sales forecasts to future production schedules.
- Perform simulations to analyze the effect of future production scenarios.
- Create a Material Requirements Plan base on any selected MPS.
- Manually or automatically create purchase orders based on the MRP.
- Manually or automatically create manufacturing orders based on the MRP.