The Sage 500 ERP Advanced Manufacturing module includes all of the functionality of the Light Manufacturing/Advanced Kitting module as well as enhanced work orders and labor and production reporting.
The system provides shop floor visibility to your entire enterprise. With a few mouse clicks, your customer service staff can quickly view the status of a customer order without having to interrupt the shop supervisor. Advanced Manufacturing provides instant visibility to see which employees are currently on the clock in any production facility.
The GAAP-compliant job costing system helps you identify which manufactured items are generating the most profit and which items are costing you money. You’ll be able to identify production bottlenecks and respond in real time to last-minute engineering changes and high-priority orders.
Businesses define operations, machines, work centers, and other options based on their needs as opposed to pre-defined options. This allows you to tailor Advanced Manufacturing to your unique manufacturing environment and corporate business model.
Advanced Manufacturing is especially well suited for assembly, electronics, metal fabrication, machine/equipment manufacturing, and other production environments where work order tracking and labor reporting are essential requirements.
Advanced Manufacturing Highlights
• Work orders provide a portal for production management and manufacturing-related activities
• Track actual labor times for accurate job costing and labor/production efficiencies
• Accurate job costing is critical to establishing item prices, profitability, and business planning
• Track shipments of parts to vendors for subcontracted operations such as heat treating, assembly, coating, painting, and more
• Flexible production reporting and manufacturing costing features designed specifically for family molds, progressive dies, and other industries with co-products
• Analyze and monitor Advanced Manufacturing data and transactions including work orders, costs, quantities, and more