The Accounts Receivable system within the EnterpriseIQ ERP Software Solution is an advanced, easy-to-use debit/credit posting system for managing customer receivable records including customer maintenance, invoicing, cash receipts, and account status including agings, collection letters, reports and more.
EnterpriseIQ ERP Accounting modules makes invoice generation quick, easy and accurate. Invoices may be created with an unlimited number of line items for finished goods, raw materials or miscellaneous items such as tool repair. Once an invoice has been generated extensive reporting and analysis tools allows users to track the payment history of each invoice as it proceeds through the accounting process.
Flexible invoice generation throughout EnterpriseIQ allows a variety of Automatic and Manual invoicing options and functions including:
- Packing slip to invoice. The most common type of invoice generation also allows invoice generation from previous un-invoiced shipments, Partially Invoiced Orders, VMI Shipments, and/or miscellaneous items.
- "Quick Invoice" creates an invoice directly from the Sales Order including previously un-invoiced items.
- "Free-form/Miscellaneous invoices items that are not a part of a shipment (including credit memos).
- Flexible pricing scenarios allow modifications to standard pricing and other price break options.
- E-mails invoices automatic to specified customer contacts
- Commission Management ties sales person(s) and commission % to customer or an item within the invoice.
- Extensive built-in reporting features highlight invoicing activity including; Invoice Register, Sales analysis, Accounts Receivable-Detail Aging, Accounts Receivable-Summary Aging, Un-posted Invoices, and more
- Paperless option electronically sends invoice to designated contact immediately
A customer's account status can be quickly checked, either through reports or on the screen with drill down capabilities for additional shipping and billing detail. Instant access to customer's current status, and account aging information with visibility of credit limit, credit hold, account balance, amount open to buy, total amount past due, open items, and more.
- Easy sales analysis utility summarizes invoice activity for each customer by GL year and period.
- "Customer Ledger Inquiry" instantly provides a complete history of all transactions that have been made against a customer including payment activity (i.e. check date, deposit date, amount applied, etc.) associated with each invoice
- Complete Credit Management includes credit limit calculations, automatic dunning letters and alerts to credit violations.
Complete cash management provides a comprehensive history of all cash receipts and General Ledger entries with a detail or summary posting for each and every transaction.
- Electronic Deposit as well as Credit Card Processing.
- Receipts can be applied to a specific invoice, packing slip, open account or as "On Account" (for overpayments, pre-paid deposits, and other miscellaneous adjustments).
- Distribute cash receipts over one or more invoices, across one or multiple customers.
- Pre-Post Batch review allows last minute corrections including edits, additions and deletions prior to posting.