Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
To stay competitive in today's busy world, more and more organizations are required to process business transactions electronically via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). In many industries EDI is a prerequisite to doing business. The EnterpriseIQ ERP Software's EDI Translator assists and expedites the exchange of critical business data, enabling users to meet their customer's demands for processing EDI transactions
EnterpriseIQ EDI is seamlessly embedded with EnterpriseIQ ERP and Manufacturing Software solution. No cumbersome third party interface to worry about. The IQMS EDI module translates incoming files directly into EnterpriseIQ, and automatically generates outgoing files for transfer back to customers and suppliers. EnterpriseIQ eliminates manual data entry of incoming forecast and releases, and provides accurate generation of outgoing messages such as Advanced Shipping Notices (ASN).
- Outbound transactions generated in trading partner format directly from the system.
- Business Rules Generate Exception documents to ensure data integrity.
- Two way EDI messages supported for true Supply Chain functionality.
- Accommodates various industries including the AIAG supply chain business practices.
- Supports a variety of file formats including: ANSI X.12, EDIFACT, Odette, XML, CSV, VDA, and flat-file.
- Works with any VAN or Web-based Communication.
- Supports ftp transmission and receipt of files.
A unique feature of the EnterpriseIQ EDI is the eServer functionality. Set up as a separate server, eServer allows for continuous background processing of inbound and outbound EDI transactions. E-mails and file transfers are automatic and require less manual maintenance.