An accurate inventory may be the single most important factor in maximizing enterprise and supply chain efficiency. With the EnterpriseIQ Manufacturing ERP Inventory software, controlling inventory and costs has never been easier.
EnterpriseIQ Inventory is built on facilitating lean management principles with functions such as:
- Separate Inventory Master records for each manufacturing individual location (or EPlant)
- Both eKanban and conventional Kanban Control support
- Complete lot number tracking and traceability including supporting documents
- Serialized Inventory Control
As an advanced inventory management tool, EnterpriseIQ Manufacturing ERP software provides all the functionality to store, track and fulfill orders based on real-time inventory information from the manufacturing floor, the warehouse, and outsourced and vendor locations.
- EnterpriseIQ Wireless Warehouse Management allows for inventory adjustments from anywhere on the plant floor through PDAs or other handheld, radio frequency enabled scanning devices.
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) capabilities support the ability to manage consignment inventory stored at customer or vendor sites.
- InterCompany Transactions allows multi-plant companies to achieve unified scheduling and distribution across all facilities.
- Outsource Inventory Management All the tools needed to plan, manage, ship and track status of products produced in partial or completion at outsource vendor locations.
- Class based inventory (i.e. finished goods, raw material, packaging) provides for "class-specific" information, such as vendor specific information or manufacturing data.
- Detailed Transaction Log provides a complete history of transactions against any single item that remains with the item until the file is purged.
- "Where Used Analysis" quickly finds where an item is utilized by either manufacturing configurations or as a component in a blend.
- Maintain standard costs based on cost elements with complete roll up through work in process and finished goods.
- Supports non-conforming, non-allocate and default inventory locations.
- Maintains historical, current, and future costs.
- Unlimited UOMs associated with purchasing, productions, sales or stocking stocking for review or automatic conversion.
- Support for unlimited locations per inventory item.
- Unlimited price breaks lets you set volume discounts for finished goods (selling) and raw material (purchased) acquisitions.
- eKanban. The min/max inventory system compliments sales, work orders and scheduling to ensure no item is ever missing or short.
- Mass substitutions as well as as immediate or scheduled pricing updates..
- Shelf Life Management tracks the inventory expirations and automatically identifies as non-conforming with e-mail alert notification.
- Blend Technology allows you to maintain items that are made up of two or more materials.