Wireless Warehouse Management System
Simplify inventory management the wireless Warehouse Management System with WMS within EnterpriseIQ Manufacturing ERP Software System. Eliminate hundreds, maybe thousands of keystrokes daily as inventory data is collected from either dedicated handheld scanners or RF-enabled personal digital assistants (PDAs). Transactions are entered in real time, right where it happens; on the plant floor, on the fork lift, at receiving, at shipping, and anywhere in between. No Batch updates!
Effectively, WMS has the potential to drastically improved the inventory management process and lower the cost of inventory data collection. The net effect is faster recognition of production and inventory changes within EnterpriseIQ, drastic reduction of time spent at dedicated workstations, and dramatically improved accuracy of data input.
- Handles ALL inventory transactions including; Receiving, Adjustments, Physical Inventory, Cycle Counting, Production Entry, Material Backflush, Pick Tickets, Packing Slips, Bills of Lading, Inter-Company Transfers, KanBan Cards
- A single database containing all inventory transactions, made by any user within EnterpriseIQ provides for maximum accountability and improves shipping and order fulfillment rates.
- RealTime integration with scheduling, production, and sales, eliminates batch/data update postings and reconciliation of multiple inventory tables.
- Improved customer service with 100% real-time update to inventory information, available to all departments - customer service, accounting, manufacturing, shipping and receiving.
- Non-Serialized and Serialized transactions including "foreign" serial number tracking.
- Automatic label generation including AIAG compliant and customer specific labels.
Supports Packaging and Distribution requirements for EDI-based shipments including ASN generation at time of shipment.
- Individual User Defined Profiles allows for custom system functionality based on the individual user's needs and responsibilities.