Capable to Promise
EnterpriseIQ Manufacturing ERP's Capable to Promise feature lets you confidently answer your customers' toughest questions: "How many parts can I get and when can I have them". Our detailed CTP/ATP is an all-encompassing analysis of operating hours, production and manufacturing time requirements, machine availability, labor capacity, tooling readiness, and materials required. By combining all aspects of what is required to manufacture a product, our CTP/ATP gives manufacturers better visibility into completion within seconds- through all levels and across the entire supply chain. So you can respond instantly and accurately to your customer demands based on real-time manufacturing information.
- Reviews all inventory, including on-hand and on order.
- Combines materials, tools and machine capacity into one cohesive view.
- Easy-to-read graphic charts and routing diagrams display availability and constraints that may cause the delay in the timely delivery of products
- Calculates potential purchasing issues by analyzing supplier lead times.
- Uses Runs Best and multi-level Bills of Manufacture to determine specific work centers and assesses any possible constraints.
- Intuitively blocks production time available based on holidays and facility closures which are driven by the user-defined Shop Calendar.
- Evaluates labor requirements and compares to actual existing labor schedule.
- Automatic calculation earliest CTP Date. If the job under investigation cannot be run within the requested time frame because capacity is unavailable, the first available open time will be identified.