The general ledger integrates monetary flow from every aspect of your business and controls financial activities. Information from the general ledger is linked to the accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and order costing functions, which are sub-ledgers. Daily postings in these sub-ledgers can be made immediately or on a delayed basis. Since information is shared across all functional areas within the Made2Manage Enterprise Business System, you can significantly reduce manual journal entries. M2M ERP makes your general ledger accurate and precise by enabling you to:
- Easily close periods and keep your accounts up-to-date.
- Have full control over which transactions post automatically and which are posted manually.
- Distribute plant-wide expenses to departments or cost centers automatically.
- Plan budgets, account for sub-ledger transactions, and report on financials.
- Review transactions using more than a dozen reports.