The Made2Manage job order is a sophisticated tracking tool for both customer and internal orders that lets you manage job orders in a way that fits your process.
You can quickly and easily create job orders in many ways: from a sales order, from an existing job order, from a job order template or from scratch if you want. You can also create job orders using a master job order queue or by answering Material Requirements Planning (MRP) action messages. The job order functions offer you control and precision allowing you to:
- Manage job orders for simplified tracking of both internal and customer projects.
- Automate many tedious job-related tasks, freeing your people to handle more important issues.
- Practice full control over your production process.
- Create a job order automatically to drive material requirements.
- See cost variances at any time during the production process.
- Place stock manufactured components in the job order queue automatically when items have dropped below the safety stock level.