· Planners and schedulers can more accurately determine the load of each work center against its capacity
· Test multiple schedule iterations to quickly and accurately determine an effective balance between production limitations and the need to fulfill customer orders
· Identify and manage potential bottleneck work centers and resources so the necessary adjustments can be made to keep the entire shop running smoothly
· Schedule several variables to determine the load for each work center, including job operations, material due dates, coordination of outside services, and complex assembly
· Adjust production schedules based on true capacity
· Users can see which orders will be delivered late and which orders will be delivered on time, giving them the ability to make important scheduling decisions on the fly
· Drill into daily work center and shop order details
Work Center Reports
· Since the Visual Shop Scheduler allows users to adjust for true capacity, the work center reports will be more realistic and better represent actual work center activity.
· Print work center reports that reflect the new schedule for each work center.
· Overdue date order reports can be used by sales to negotiate new due dates with the customer