Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Intelligence provides crucial, real-time business information and an extensive range of analytical tools to assist in managing budgets, creating and consolidating reports, analyzing trends and relationships, and sharing knowledge.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software delivers Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities that provide the capacity to predict trends, reveal insights, and operate seamlessly at optimal performance. The intelligence, analytics, and reporting features are designed for companies, both large and small, to assist in managing the abundant quantities of information and data generated by ERP software systems.
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV BI integrates naturally with multiple applications such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Analytics, Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Manager (BSM), Microsoft FRx, Microsoft Dynamics NAV ODBC Driver (NODBC), Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, and Employee Portal for Microsoft Dynamics NAV to deliver intelligence capabilities making it readily accessible to all employees for seamless collaboration.
• Transform raw data into rich visuals with the use of Microsoft Dynamics NAV BI reporting tools to see new possibilities and risks at a glance.
• Pinpoint new opportunities with real-time contact data, company insights, and news alerts. One-click Sync ensures that your sales team has up-to-the-moment information at all times.
• Transactional Insight permits users to find all information from any transaction in the system which allows for deeper insight and further analysis.
• Business Insight capabilities are fully customizable and can be used to monitor business performance by combining historical patterns and forward-looking trends, which is critical to the decision-making process.
• Built-in tools such as report wizards and account schedules allow users to create reports to compare actuals versus budgets, giving a clear view into the effects of marketing campaigns.