Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system offers a complete general ledger solution that provides finance and accounting solutions for tracking and analyzing all your company’s financial information.
With end-to-end integration, administration of all financial tasks such as creating and maintaining a general ledger; managing analytical accounting, inventory, cash flow, manufacturing costs, bank accounts, and fixed assets; as well as posting transactions; preparing financial statements; and reconciling accounts and collections across multiple companies, locations, and currencies is easily managed.
Other financial management features of Microsoft Dynamics NAV designed to enhance manufacturing capabilities include
• FlowFields, which updates and recalculates continually to ensure that users receive up-to-the-moment financial data;
• Cash Manager, a bank account management system that allows users to create and modify bank accounts, transfer funds between bank accounts, and also automates the complete check-writing process;
• Lookup Buttons that can be used to get direct access to information in a table format eliminating the need for any data re-entry;
• Payables and Receivables, which allows users to define payment terms, payment methods, discount periods, and finance charge terms;
• Security features that allow management to specify who can view what information using record-level security;
• Traceability, which ensures that all transactions have an unmitigated audit trail, creating complete transparency; and
• Fixed Assets that defines particulars for an asset or group assets from acquisition to disposal and also reports the required depreciation conditions.