Accounts Receivable (AR)
The Accounts Receivable module is a complete billing and accounts receivable system with extensive sales analysis reports It instantly displays and prints 24-month customer sales and 36-month item sales histories and graphs, and updates customer and inventory records in real-time, providing you with the most current information at all times.
Features of Accounts Receivable
• Supports virtually unlimited ship-to addresses per customer with smart defaults and convenient pop-up pick lists.
• Tracks complete invoice history for accurate audit trail.
• Sales tax can be tracked and reported for multiple tax jurisdictions.
• Partial shipments or shipments from selected invoices can be combined into a single invoice.
• User-defined transaction category codes allow the user to post transactions to sets of accounts based on both the customer and the item sold for easy reporting of the cost and revenue distribution.
• Customer statements can either be open item or balance forward — set at customer level.
• Displays and prints 24-month customer sales complete with graphs in Microsoft Excel.
• Automatic commission (or reversal of commission) is generated when saving invoices or credit memos.
• Track commissions by line item.
New customer or inventory items may be added on the fly during invoicing.
• Accepts and tracks non-accounts receivable receipts (for example, interest paid by bank, tax refund, etc.).
• Real-time Business Status Report provides immediate status for current balance, inventory value, period-to-date gross margin, billings, receipts, discounts, and cost of goods sold.
• Companies requiring inventory item-level taxation for Value-Added Tax (VAT) may define as many as 26 different pre-designated tax rates.
• Multiple tax codes can be assigned to a single line item for specialized tax requirements.
• Prints, faxes, or sends invoices by e-mail in batches or individually.
• Supports data entry in multiple windows at the same time, which allows simultaneous processing of invoices and cash receipts.
• Warns the user when a customer’s balance exceeds available credit.
• Computes and posts finance charges for specified customers.
• Provides for user-defined aging of receivables, including the ability to recreate aging reports from prior dates.
• Locates customer records by full or partial phone numbers on pick lists.
• Allows viewing of customer or inventory records during transaction entry.
• Generates tax-only credit memos.
• Creates deposits by customers, grouping receipts for easier bank reconciliation.
• Expanded capabilities have been added to the Customer Payment Terms Maintenance screen.
• National Accounts functionality easily manages national account and branch account relationships with customers.
• Cost, price, and margin percentage displays by individual line item or total invoice during Invoice Entry.
Each report may be customized from a matrix of user-selected options: displayed, printed, exported to a spreadsheet, faxed, sent by e-mail, or saved on disk. Available reports include:
• AR Journal Report
• Business Status Report
• Cash Receipts
• Credit Applications
• Invoice Register
• National Accounts Ledger
• National Accounts Listing
• Open Receivables
• Sales Tax by Territory
• Customer Statements
• Past Due Items
• Recommended Reorders
• Recurring Billings
• Sales Analysis Report