Purchase Orders (PO)
Linked to MRP, Purchase Orders features real-time tracking, automatic updating of vendors and inventory account balances, and extensive reporting capabilities. Advanced laser form technology produces high-quality laser printed purchase orders for vendors.
Features of Purchase Orders
• Supports blanket orders with individual purchase orders released against the master order.
• Generates recurring purchase orders, drop-ship orders, special bid orders, and estimates.
• Tracks groups of items by the lot numbers assigned when items are received.
• Supports inventory tracking of individual items according to serial number.
• Allows the user to receive partial drop shipment purchase orders.
• Transactions immediately update vendor and inventory balances.
• Allows multiple suppliers for each inventory item with tiered pricing.
• Unit of measure conversion enables the user to purchase items in different units of measure than those in which the items are stocked or sold.
• Provides estimated “Landed” cost on purchased items with average cost.
• Supports multiple remit-to addresses per vendor.
• Creates purchase orders and handles receiving.
• Works with Accounts Payable to track liabilities and invoice receipts.
• Records unlimited notes and memos with any line item.
• Assigns landed costs to purchases for analysis of freight and other fees.
• Displays or prints 24-month vendor purchase histories and vendor balances complete with graphs in Microsoft Excel.
• Real-time Business Status Report provides immediate status for open purchase orders, unbilled purchase orders, and period-to-date orders and receipts.
• Warns the user when a vendor’s balance exceeds available credit.
• Supports recurring purchase orders.
• Use standard comment text or create purchase order comments that are printed on the purchase order.
• Allows cancellation of open quantities after a receipt is entered.
• New vendors and inventory items can be added during purchase order entry.
• Creates a Return Order when necessary and applies it to the original purchase order.
• Cost tiers for vendors can be set up by item based on volume quantities or vendor specials.
Recommended Purchase Orders
• Creates recommended orders directly from MRP calculations.
• Scans inventory and automatically generates purchase orders for purchased items.
• Allows the user to easily convert recommended orders into actual purchase orders.
Each report may be customized from a matrix of user-selected options and may be displayed, printed, exported to a spreadsheet, faxed, e-mailed, or saved on disk. Available reports include:
• Business Status Report
• Open Orders Report
• Purchase Order Receipts
• Purchase Order
• Recommended Reorder
• Recurring Purchase Orders
• Vendor File Report
• Blanket Orders
• Landed Cost Receipts