The Sage 300 ERP Order Entry module allows you to enter orders and sales returns and print invoices, credit notes, order confirmations, picking slips, and shipping labels. You can track transaction details and sales information on-screen and in printed reports. Order Entry integrates fully with Inventory Control and Accounts Receivable, so you always know your inventory levels and the status of your customer accounts.
It’s impossible to deliver a top-notch customer experience without the ability to enter new orders quickly and accurately. Sage 300 ERP provides powerful order entry and order management capabilities to help your company expedite order processing and boost profitability. Stay on top of your customer accounts, inventory levels and purchase histories in real-time, anytime. Your team will increase accuracy and pursue up-sell and cross-sell opportunities that improve the lifetime value of customers.
• Look up customer pricing based on customer contract
price, item base price, or discounted or marked-up sales prices.
• Include multiple orders on a single shipment and multiple shipments on a single invoice.
• Use multiple payment schedules and other payment terms defined in Accounts Receivable.
• Review sales history by customer or inventory item during order and invoice entry.
• Assign sales proportionally to multiple salespeople and track commissions with up to five rates.
Use Ops Inquiry to generate reports from operational data in your Order Entry, Purchase Order and Inventory Control modules.