BatchMaster ERP B1
BatchMaster Software solutions help emerging and growing formula-based manufacturers worldwide bring their products to market, faster and cheaper, while reducing costs and complying with customer demands and ever more stringent regulatory mandates.
BatchMaster ERP B1 consists of EMBEDDED BatchMaster Manufacturing modules within the SAP Business One framework, enhanced SAP database tables, user menus, inquiries and reports, and of course, SAP Business One’s leading front office processes.
As a pre-configured process industry solution, BatchMaster ERP B1 is affordable, quick to install, and easy to maintain and effectively run sales, purchasing, inventory, financials, product development, manufacturing, and distribution. The solution addresses the needs of Food, Beverage, Chemicals, Personal Care, Life Sciences and Nutraceutical industries. From setup to execution to reporting, you have the ability to personalize the software to meet your individual needs with minimal IT involvement.
BatchMaster ERP B1 supports manufacturing and distribution processes:
- Product Development: Dynamically adjust formulas during both product development and production to meet specified target physical or nutritional characteristics.
- Batch Production: Create and schedule the optimal number of batch jobs required for a product formula and its multiple packaging configurations, based upon the aggregate demand for the given product.
- Costing: Roll up existing and theoretical product costs, as well as fixed, tiered and scalable costs to formulas, intermediates and finished goods during product development.
- Quality: From vendor inspection plans to formula and finished good QC testing, establish a comprehensive QA program that ensures the delivery of quality products to your customers.
- Compliance: Keep compliant with industry specific and federal regulations, in terms of labeling, lot traceability reports, transactional audit reports and shipping documentation.
- Inventory: Manage inventory based upon quality status, units of measure, expiration date, lot number, strength, license, serial number and location to ensure the right inventory is available for manufacturing and distribution activities.
- Warehouse Management: Employ mobile devices to perform receiving through shipping activities, plus licensed inventory moves within your raw materials and WIP areas.
Now with access to real-time, accurate process manufacturing data, you can drill down into the granular details of your “order to cash” and “procure to pay” processes in order to make more informed business decisions in these Business One processes.
- Sales Track the status, costs, and profitability of every customer quote, order, and shipment.
- Customer Relationship: Leverage embedded CRM functionality to manage your customers and suppliers to improve satisfaction levels and meet service level agreements, respectively.
- Accounting and Financials: Control and analyze the costs of your finished goods, including by-products and co-products, from the start of product development through the shipment of finished goods.
- Distribution: Manage your suppliers and shippers across multiple warehouses, as well as inter warehouse transfers.
- Purchasing and Planning: With a granular visibility to available raw material, intermediate and finished goods inventory, as well as current batch production jobs, you can employ economies of scale to purchase raw materials and schedule batch production jobs in order to meet forecasted demand.
- Maintenance: Establish a preventive maintenance program to avoid unnecessary equipment failures and keep your plant running smoothly.
BatchMaster ERP B1 is available in a private cloud or as an on-premise solution. And as a SAP Business One OEM Partner, BatchMaster Software ensures the solution keeps in synch with technology advances in future SAP Business One releases.
Lease, Financing, Subscription
Number of Installations:
MS SQL Server