How To Use Top10erp.org
We work hard to provide the most powerful, objective, and independent ERP product information tools for Manufacturing and Distribution Enterprise, so your ERP selection process can get off to the right start.
- 1 Searchable ERP Software Index
- 2 Powerful ERP Comparisons
- 3 Product Tours and Free Trials
- 4 Transparent Product Pricing
- 5 In-Depth Product Specifications
- 6 Expert Guides and Articles
- 7 Industry-Based Case Study Library
- 8 ERP Product Recommendations
- 9 Searchable White Paper Library
A Collaboration in Problem Solving
Top10erp.org is the result of an extensive and ongoing collaboration of developers, web designers, ERP software experts, and manufacturing business leaders who recognize the need for unbiased and powerful evaluation tools for ERP Software, specifically for Manufacturing and Distribution Industries.
From Confusion and Complexity to Selection and Success
Like an excellent ERP System, Top10erp.org was specifically designed to help MANUFACTURERS and DISTRIBUTION business leaders improve their business decisions with accurate data and information. Manufacturing businesses have extremely complex business processes, which makes successful ERP Selection both critical and challenging. Adding to that complexity is the sheer number and variation of ERP systems, making ERP selection and implementation a daunting project for any business team. Our goal is to reduce the confusion and complexity of the ERP software marketplace by providing a trusted selection process and decision platform.
Our Goal: A simplified ERP system selection process
The results of using Top10erp.org should be an ERP system selection process that leads to improved business efficiencies and overall growth and success for years to come. Top10erp.org is built to save business teams time and frustration through the following tools and services:
- A one-stop shop for most ERP systems comparative data, structured in an objective searchable platform. Search by industry, manufacturing mode, company size, and specific technology needs.
- Expert vetting of all ERP vendors and products. Only proven ERP products and vendors are included in the database. Newer vendors are included when their products have proven advantages over legacy systems or have proven leadership in a specific manufacturing mode or industry.
- Extensive product information for hundreds of ERP Systems, including pricing, features, case studies, and whitepapers. Dive deep.
- Side by Side Comparisons based on your own customized criteria to narrow your search to systems that exactly meet your criteria. Search by industry, and mode, company size, and system specifications, it’s all in our platform built with manufacturing in mind.
- Product tours/demos and price quote portals for multiple vendors in one step. Your team can use your customized research results to move on to demo and pricing follow-up with your selected vendors in one simple request. We simplify the process, so you don’t have to contact many different vendors separately.
- Expert Advice. If you prefer to speak with someone about your selection process, please contact us about your project. We will be happy to make recommendations based on your specific challenges and needs.
What we Do
Top10ERP.org is committed to providing authentic, independent and unbiased Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software decision support and product information to manufacturing and distribution businesses in the United States and Canada.
As an ongoing work in progress, we strive to keep updating Top10erp.org resources to meet the changing needs of our manufacturing and distribution audience.
Ahem. What We Don’t Do
We’d like to take a moment to clarify what Top10erp.org cannot do:
- We do not serve businesses headquartered outside the US or Canada, except in very specific regions such as the UK and Australia and only in limited capacities.
- We do not serve the following business sectors: Healthcare and hospitals, Education, Non-profit organizations, and Professional Services. There are other online entities that can be everything to everyone. Not Top10erp.org. We want to focus solely on serving Manufacturing and Distribution verticals so we can get it 100% right.
- Vendors do not pay to be included on Top10erp.org. Products qualify to be on Top10erp.org because they represent vendors and products with a satisfied customer base in the manufacturing and distribution sectors. If a product is not on this site, there is likely a good reason for that.