Supply Chain Management for BatchMaster ERP B1
Master Production Scheduling (MPS) Module
Master Production Scheduling (MPS) provides a master plan for what you need to produce, how much and when to produce it. Your open production orders, sales orders and forecast entries are used as finished goods demand, and your inventory levels, batch production jobs, and receipts are considered as supply. MPS generates an accurate, detailed schedule of orders across one or more plants, based upon this granular view of supply and demand.
- Establish short, medium and long range planning periods
- Consolidate supply and demand of facilities
- Perform “what-if analysis” while planning production
- Perform demand to supply pegging as well as supply to demand pegging
- View time-phased aspects of required production, based on forecast and demand
- Schedule MPS processing on a frequency or calendar basis
- Auto conversation of MPS orders to purchase orders and batch production jobs
Purchasing manages the complete order-to-pay cycle, from securing quotations with an optional approvals hierarchy and vendor contracts management, through multiple methods of purchase order generation, to receiving and issuing vouchers for incoming receipts. Analyze the performance of your vendors and adjust your procurement strategy as well as delivery, pricing, production losses, and more to ensure accurate re-ordering.
• Purchase orders and deliveries
• Goods receipts and returns
• AP invoice and credit notes
• Vendor Analysis
Time-phased calculations of what you must make or buy to support your customer demand are performed by Material Requirement Planning (MRP). Generated Purchase Order requests are transferred into one’s defined procurement approval and execution processes.