Food and Beverage ERP Summary
A tailored food and beverage ERP from a provider that knows the food and beverage industry inside and out. The Microsoft platform delivers the foundation needed to run day-to-day operations across quality, finance, purchasing, production, inventory, warehousing, sales, distribution, BI and reporting. Aptean takes it to the next level with our vast experience in food and beverage by providing critical food and beverage functions.
Food and Beverage ERP Advantages
- Bi-directional ingredient tracking and allergen management
- Expiration tracking, catch weight management and food waste reduction
- Lot tracing, ingredient-level tracking and product origin management
- Visibility into production activities through a collaborative forecasting and planning module
- Deep lot profitability features that show detailed costs for haulage, labor, machinery, duty, rework and more
- Supply chain management that supports a wide range of product variations including breed, cut, age, variety, region of origin and packaging
- Multi-country and multi-currency options
Food and Beverage ERP Technology
Aptean is the largest Microsoft certified food & beverage ERP in North America. Our enterprise food & beverage ERP is built on Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain Management. Microsoft has a semi-annual release schedule of Dynamics 365, and Aptean also follows that cadence. This allows for horizontal integration across all Microsoft platforms (office 365, outlook, SharePoint, teams, etc.).