Financial Management for Oracle ERP Cloud Applications
Financial Management Module
- Oracle Finance Cloud – For all ledgers, analytics, payables, assets, receivables, collections, expenses and cash management.
- Oracle Revenue Management Cloud – Contracts and performance obligations, revenue allocations, satisfaction schedules and recognition for liabilities and assets, and income statements
- Oracle Advanced Collections Cloud — Direct and monitor the entire collections lifecycle to collect more money, faster.
- Oracle Expense Cloud — Equip your on-the-go workforce with a modern travel and expense management solution. Strengthen expenses policy enforcement and streamline audits.
- Oracle Risk Management Cloud – Use Financial Reporting Compliance Cloud Service to optimize controls within and outside your financial processes using an integrated solution as part of any Oracle ERP Cloud deployment. Document risks and manage controls, asses control effectiveness, address deficiencies, certify controls.
- Oracle Procurement Cloud – For direct and indirect procurement across the supply chain from requisitions and catalogs to advanced supplier qualification management.
- Oracle Project Financial Management Cloud – Modern enterprise-grade solutions for project-centric businesses let you stay informed and stay in control, with complete and integrated project financial management
- Oracle Project Management Cloud – Provides modern project execution tools including task management, resource management, grants management and analytics. Methods adopted as part of an Oracle cloud suite or deploy with existing solutions.
Oracle ERP Cloud Applications Modules