Launched in 2008, Rootstock Software® is a proven provider of powerful Cloud ERP manufacturing, distribution and supply chain solutions that enable manufacturers and distributors to cut costs, improve processes, and increase revenue with minimal IT infrastructure investment. The company has grown to serve customers throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific and is now available exclusively on the salesforce.com’s Salesforce Platform (Force.com) and available through the saleforce.com AppExchange, the world’s most-popular marketplace for business apps. Rootstock partners with industry leaders such as salesforce.com, FinancialForce.com, Avalara, and ZenKraft.
Rootstock Software provides the breadth and depth of solutions that today’s manufacturers and distributors need to efficiently operate and grow their businesses. The company offers the On Demand ERP solution for all sizes and types, whether they are small organizations with ten users or large operations with several sites and hundreds of users.
The Rootstock Cloud ERP for Manufacturers supports requirements for many modes of manufacturing, including:
•Build to Order ERP
•Build to Stock ERP
•Engineer to Order ERP
•Configure to Order ERP
•Project Based ERP, or
•Hybrid ERP (any combination of the above)
It includes Sales Order Management, Purchase Order Management, Production Engineering, Inventory Control, Lot and Serial Control, Material Requirements Planning, Scheduling and Capacity Planning, Shop Floor Control, Manufacturing Cost Control (either standard costing or actual costing), Project Control, PLM integration, and full support of Multi Company, Multi Division, Multi Site enterprise requirements.
The Rootstock Cloud ERP for Distributors supports requirements for:
•Ship from Stock
•Configure/Kit to Order
It includes Sales Order Management, Purchase Order Management, Product Management, Inventory Control, Lot and Serial Control, Replenishment Planning, Cost Control (either standard costing or actual costing), and full support of Multi Company and Multi Distribution Center enterprise requirements.
The Rootstock solutions are enhanced by capabilities made possible only by the nimble nature of cloud environments. It enables real-time management of manufacturing, distribution and supply chain operations from front to back, anytime and anywhere. Manufacturers and distributors can employ a single system to handle multiple sites and outsourced services while gaining centralized visibility across global operations. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution and supply chain processes.
The configurable, scalable, and adaptable nature of Rootstock’s software gives organizations the flexibility they need to accommodate any workflow, implement social collaboration, add new capabilities, as they are required, and quickly address changing requirements. Further, the company’s manufacturing, distribution and supply chain apps integrate “out of the box” with native sales and accounting apps by salesforce.com (Sales Cloud), FinancialForce.com, Avalara and ZenKraft.
With unparalleled executive experience in software and an established base of installed and implemented cloud customers, Rootstock offers a better and more reliable way to plan and execute required activities, deliver essential information to all parts of the organization, and improve timely and informed business decision making. By providing manufacturers and distributors with the control and visibility they need, Rootstock empowers its customers to elevate the total performance of their manufacturing, distribution and supply chain operations.
Rootstock Software® provides the breadth and depth of solutions that today’s discrete manufacturers need to operate and grow their business. Whether a small operation with five users, or a large organization with many sites and hundreds of users, Rootstock offers a solution for all sizes and types of discrete manufacturers and supports the manufacturing system requirements of Build to Order, Build to Stock and even Engineer to Order Manufacturers – whether standard cost or actual cost and in both a single and multi plant environment.
- Sales Order Management: Automatically convert customer quotations into orders for your products
- Purchase Order Management: Automatically generate orders for your suppliers
- Production Engineering: Create precise lists of items and instructions needed to build each product
- Inventory Management: Tune MRP to reflect actual vendor performance and your actual production
- Lot & Serial Control: Trace the source of supply or production for any item
- Cloud Material Requirements Planning: Automatically plan what you should buy or make in time to build your products
- Cloud Scheduling & Capacity Planning: Balance your production capabilities with material supply
- Shop Floor Control: Streamline production and material flow with your suppliers and in your factories
- Manufacturing Cost Control: Make better decisions by tracking up to eight elements of cost for an item
- Project Control: Segregate production costs and inventory by project
- Multi Division & Multi Site: Grow your business without outgrowing your applications
- Product Lifecycle Management Integration: Automatically synchronize design engineering data with manufacturing data