Satellite Industries Case Study by Sage X3 ERP
The Company: About Satellite Industries
With more than 50 years of experience, Satellite Industries, Inc. is the number one supplier of portable sanitation equipment in the world. The company currently operates in 75 countries with sales offices located in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, Poland, and China. Satellite Industries, is a model of operational efficiency, and to support its worldwide operations, the company relies on a single ERP solution – Sage ERP X3.
The Situation: Disconnected Processes
The Solution: Sage X3 ERP
The Results: Sage X3 ERP Implementation Benefits
Supply Chain Visibility
Just three months after implementation, Hurricane Katrina struck, spiking demand for the company’s products. Satellite Industries successfully handled the equivalent of six months of business in just 30 days. “We would not have been able to accomplish this using our previous system,” Babcock. Satellite Industries has achieved greater inventory visibility, and now, the movement of products from a warehouse in one country to another is managed by a simple inventory transfer as opposed to a buy/sell transaction. And sales offices can issue one sales order for multiple countries instead of creating one for each individual country.
A Single View of the Customer
Efficient Global Operations
Additional Sage X3 ERP Case Studies
Additional Distribution Industry Case Studies
Explore additional case studies below, featuring companies in the Distribution Industry. Also, see our comprehensive side-by-side comparison of all ERP systems for the Distribution industry.
- Modus Furniture International ERP Case Study
- Northland Fishing Tackle ERP Case Study
- Erickson International, LLC / American Standard Window Film (ASWF) ERP Case Study
- Quality Material Handling, Inc. ERP Case Study
- Bluefin Collectibles ERP Case Study
- Black River Produce ERP Case Study
- Warshauer Electric Supply ERP Case Study
- Rexel Holdings USA ERP Case Study
- Brown Chemical ERP Case Study
- Dorcy International ERP Case Study
- Navis Logistics Network ERP Case Study
- Greenhill Industrial Supply ERP Case Study
- Allston Supply ERP Case Study
- Nu-West Construction Products ERP Case Study
- Endries International ERP Case Study
- Johnson Plastics ERP Case Study
- Brydens ERP Case Study
Still seeking industry-specific information? Compare the top ERP software for the Distribution Industry to find the product that best meets your company's needs and budget.