Microsoft Dynamics GP Overview
Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP software solution is a business management system that provides growing and mid-sized organizations with complete financial and operational solutions. Easy-to-use, intuitive features such as advanced consolidation, robust business intelligence, rich reporting, forecasting, and budgeting aid in smooth operations.
The functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP system is available right out of the box, allowing for rapid integration and automation of financial and operational processes required to support the critical business needs of your company. Gain greater control over financials, better manage operations and inventory, and make informed decisions to support growth ambition. Maximize employee productivity with familiar applications to merge documents, data, and information.
Microsoft Dynamics GP capabilities include
- Financial management and accounting
- Inventory management and operations
- Sales and service
- Business intelligence and reporting
- Human resources and payroll
Microsoft Dynamics GP Advantages
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 ERP software solution provides greater productivity and user satisfaction in achieving business goals and improving business operations. Gain deeper insight and make better business decisions with optimal efficiency using MS Dynamics GP business and accounting software.
A highly customizable solution, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 ERP software solution offers the intuitive feel and functionality of familiar software such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel, making it easy to implement and use by offering a recognizable work environment for employees. With personalized views of data, users can easily access the information they need with increased operational efficiency.
The advantages of Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP software solution include
- Reduced deployment time via tools that help to install the system efficiently and quickly
- The ability to seamlessly migrate data from legacy systems
- Automation of recurring tasks and, therefore, the elimination of repetitive busywork and unproductive tasks
- Improved expenses management
- Easy integration with systems already in use
- A vast network of over 2000 certified partners
- Portal-based capabilities that open the flow of processes and information
- Role-Tailored software that increases productivity due to its user-friendly functionality and significantly reduced training time and expenses
Microsoft Dynamics GP Technology
Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP software integrates fully with other familiar tools, such as Microsoft Office, allowing users to use existing skills and easily learn new operational skills. Microsoft Dynamics GP deployment model is offered as either an on-premise installation via Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, Oracle, or Proprietary or as software as a service (SaaS) cloud delivery, allowing data to be accessed seamlessly.
Technical specifications include
- Service-oriented (SOA) and .NET architecture
- Can run on Mac OS, Linux, Windows, Unix, and Novell Netware operating systems
- Technical consistency between MS Dynamics and MS Windows
- Customizable reports run from Internet Explorer via Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SmartList Builder, a powerful query tool for data output
- HTML5 browser support
- HTTPS support
- Multi-browser support (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Edge)
Microsoft Dynamics GP Modules