Industry 4.0 has arrived, and Striven is here to meet the most modern challenges and opportunities manufacturers face. Striven is a fully cloud-based, mobile responsive ERP starting at $20/user. Striven leverages intelligent design strategies in collaboration with the manufacturing companies that use it to provide an affordable, agile solution to you.
Speed, data management, customization, and ease-of-use comprise Striven’s four pillars. With these advantages in mind, Striven ensures your success even before deployment. Striven’s team of analysts, industry experts, and support staff will guide you seamlessly through adoption, acting as your proud technology partner every step of the way. Their customer service team is 100% in-house and U.S.-based— when you need service, it’s always available.
Striven is fully scalable and natively integrated and designed to work for small, mid-size, and growing enterprises whose needs vary by their size and specialization. Striven provides the way to automate, simplify, and unify your manufacturing processes.
From “make to take,” manufacturing is about the people and systems that work together. Striven has optimized each step of the process, with special attention to how people and technology can both be successful. Its core advantages include:
- Value: At Striven, value is defined as a combination of painless adoption, unparalleled affordability, and ROI upon deployment. Having studied why many ERP adoptions fail or fail to deliver on their promises, Striven is committed to providing the best value to their customers.
- Customer Service: 100% in-house, U.S.-based support to all of our customers. With excellent rapid response and resolution times. Beyond support, Striven offers priority development options and source feature requests directly from their subscribers. Overall, a direct line of communication from you to the customer success teams is ensured.
- Financial Stability: Striven is developed by a company with deep roots in B2B technology services. For over 23 years, Miles Technologies has been helping customers accomplish more. Unlike many software products in the current tech landscape, Striven is supported by a privately held, revenue-positive company with a high growth rate. As a result, they exist to serve customers, not investors or shareholders— now and in the future.
Striven is developed on a unified platform and hosted securely in the cloud. Their SaaS model not only meets the requirements of an industry 4.0 solution— it anticipates the future of cloud computing for manufacturers.
- Native integrations: while many ERP systems rely on outside integrations for core functionality. Striven is a completely native solution for Manufacturing, Distribution, Accounting, CRM, Recruiting & HR, Projects & Production, Inventory, Operations, and more.
- Responsiveness: Striven’s web-based architecture provides a dynamic, adaptable experience right from your browser. To meet the need for versatility in the office, warehouse, shop floor, field, or anywhere else you work, Striven is fully functional on desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices and committed to providing and maintaining page load times <1 second.
- Security: Striven adheres to the highest security standards. They engage in an annual SOC 2 Type II audit for controls relevant to confidentiality, security, and accessibility of the systems hosted within. The data center responsible for hosting the Striven application platform is protected from Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks via upstream “Threat Mitigation Platforms” applied at each of the Internet Service Providers that provide a handoff. Additionally, anomaly-based endpoint protection is employed throughout the enterprise. When applicable, sensitive data is protected via various controls to prevent accidental or intentional leakage during storage or communication. Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) exists at every layer from the hosting platform through the Striven application itself. Periodically, Striven undergoes external and internal vulnerability scanning exercises to determine any residual risk from present vulnerabilities.