Priority Software ERP Overview
Priority is a scalable, flexible and easy to use ERP solution designed for companies of varying sizes, offering tailored systems that meet the requirements of its core vertical markets, including manufacturing, professional services, customer service, retail (including a built-in PoS), healthcare, construction, automotive, agriculture and more.
Priority Software (Priority) has a strong presence in the global ERP software market with over 7,500 customers (organizations) in over 40 countries, and the product is translated and localized in ~20 countries/languages. Priority originated in Israel, where we are the most dominant player in the market. Since 2014, we have focused on expanding our presence in the UK, opening an office in London to serve customers in the UK and Ireland. As we steadily emerge as a new challenger in the UK’s ERP software market, today, Priority boasts a strong platform of ~100 UK customers, a significant increase of 50% growth in the first year alone. Further, in 2016, we expanded our activities in North America with the purchase of a US-based ERP consultancy firm, which led to the opening of our US subsidiary, Priority Software USA.
Priority Software ERP Advantages
Priority brings an innovative alternative to the weighty, cumbersome ERP systems offered by traditional vendors. We see an increasing demand for lower cost, lower risk solutions, and for solutions that are built to support system openness, inter-operability and flexibility to optimize customers’ business performance and agility.
Priority’s functionality covers all the core elements of traditional ERP with primary modules, including finance, manufacturing, logistics, human resources, time and attendance, business intelligence, project management and customer relationship management (CRM). Priority is offered both as on premise and cloud solutions, both of which deliver 100% system functionality, enabling users to access their data in real-time from mobile devices and tablets. To date, 1,400 customers successfully use Priority in the cloud.
Priority is ideal for growing organizations, enabling expansion from a few to several thousand users and is designed to help users configure the system to meet the needs of their organization, via a range of innovative customization tools. Priority is easily configured to meet specific customer requirements, including multiple languages, currencies and built-in support for multiple tax jurisdictions, allowing rich user-level personalization with the user’s ability to easily configure their screens and options.
Priority Software ERP Technology
At Priority, we believe that ease of implementation is crucial for businesses looking to adopt or change their ERP system. Priority brings an alternative to complex traditional ERP systems, with considerably shorter implementation times, a result of robust system openness, inter-operability and flexibility. We have extensive experience with thousands of companies in leading global vertical markets where we use our best practices to shorten the implementation process. Further, we have advanced data migration tools that can be used to eliminate errors when moving data from older systems.
Typically, we work with local partners who customize, implement and support solutions for our customers around the globe. Today’s market and customers, however, demand change at a rapid pace, a result of scalability, new functionality and integration to new applications. In many cases, they demand functionality that require our partners’ services, namely, customization.
To meet these demands, Priority offers comprehensive tools to enhance and develop the product over time, giving our partners and customers a rich suite of enablers that allow them to achieve and deliver added value. These enablers provide the ability to quickly and easily implement integrations and develop enhancements to become both competitive and cost-effective. Examples of such tools include:
- Business Process Management (BPM) – operations management tool that focuses on improving a company’s performance by managing/optimizing a company’s business processes/workflow
- Mobile App Generator – the ability to develop bespoke apps for customers using an App generator wizard developed by Priority
- REST APIs – to enable the integration of our ERP software to external system/s for a variety of uses via an industry standard API; our partner develops the API once and can then reuse it for multiple deployments, allowing them to be both competitive and profitable
- Customization tools – most required customizations can be achieved by configuration and do not need development
Priority Software ERP Modules
- Materials Management for Priority Software ERP
- Sales & Order Management for Priority Software ERP
- Financial Management for Priority Software ERP
- Production Management for Priority Software ERP
- Customer Relationship Management for Priority Software ERP
- Additional Capabilities for Priority Software ERP
- Services & Support for Priority Software ERP