Acumatica Distribution Edition
Acumatica Distribution Edition Overview
Acumatica delivers an unparalleled experience for users and customers alike. It is built on a scalable and future-proof cloud ERP platform with open architecture and backed by the best value-added reseller (VAR) network in the industry. Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business and industry management solution for transforming your business to thrive in the new digital economy.
Acumatica Distribution Edition helps distributors boost sales, automate warehouse operations, optimize inventory, and streamline purchasing. Distributors using Acumatica can:
- Simplify item and inventory management with matrix items, lot and serial tracking, and configurable unit of measure conversions.
- Boost sales with flexible pricing, promotions, and integrated CRM for marketing and sales automation.
- Use powerful replenishment features to optimize stock levels to avoid rush orders and stock-out situations with increased inventory turns and lower carrying costs.
- Make perishable inventory management easy with lot expiration dates for stock rotation and first-expired-first-out picking.
- Delight customers with inventory stock reservations, faster order processing, and streamlined order fulfillment.
- Leverage automation, workflows, and document management to connect data and processes throughout all parts of the distribution business for improved customer service, customer retention, and growth.
Commerce, point of sale, and field service applications extend Acumatica for distributors who sell online (B2B or B2C) or provide on-site installation services.
For manufacturing businesses take a look at Acumatica Manufacturing Edition.
Acumatica Distribution Edition Advantages
Acumatica is an ethical ERP leader and reliable ERP veteran centered on growing businesses and organizations through innovative technologies.
Acumatica Distribution Edition provides ease of use and rapid integrations to connect modern technologies, including cloud computing, big data and analytics, robotics, and the Internet of Things (IoT) for streamlined processes and meaningful insights into distribution operations.
Acumatica provides the best business and industry management solution. Built on a future-proof platform with an open architecture for modern technologies, rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers an unparalleled experience for users and customers alike.
Improve Data Visibility
A comprehensive distribution ERP system connects information and workflows across departments. Efficient workflows improve data accuracy. Accurate and timely data allows management to better serve customers with shorter order and fulfillment cycles and improved communications.
Boost Distribution Efficiency
Acumatica provides everything distributors need to automate inventory transactions, reducing time to pick, pack, ship, or transfer inventory between locations. Automated inventory transactions result in faster and more accurate shipments.
Improved data visibility and efficient operations allow distributors to reduce write-offs for obsolete or expired products. It also allows them to process more orders with fewer staff. Reduced carrying costs and increased inventory turns help distributors cut costs to provide more competitive pricing.
Tailor your back-office system to match the way you do business with the flexibility to adapt to any customer or vendor requirement, compliance regulations, or other business demands.
The Acumatica platform connects to modern technologies for bi-directional improvements in data and processes for improved efficiency and accurate and timely data capture across systems and platforms.
Reduce IT Costs
Acumatica Distribution Edition saves distributors on costly third-party applications, one-off integrations, and intrusive customizations. Avoid lost productivity due to inefficient, manual processes prone to human data entry errors.
Convert more quotes to sales. Improved distribution processes result in lower costs and more competitive pricing. Make it easy for customers to self-serve through integrated customer portals with access to order entry, inventory inquiries, and order status. Sell anywhere with integrated B2B and B2C commerce storefronts or in-store point of sale applications. Extend sales with field service for on-site installation and repair. Sell more to existing customers with meaningful sales analysis and sales order creation using customer order history.
Improved customer service, on-time deliveries, competitive pricing, and access to self-service information improves customer satisfaction and retention.
Acumatica Distribution Edition Technology
Complete Distribution Suite
Acumatica automates the quote to cash cycle from opportunity to fulfillment with embedded CRM, flexible order management, and automated warehouse transactions. Streamline purchasing with inventory replenishment, vendor bidding, and configurable approvals workflows. Access advanced capabilities for sales commissions, customer returns, inventory allocations, and matrix items.
Simplify accounting with a full suite of financial applications to track daily operations and generate financial statements. In addition, Acumatica provides tools for reporting, analysis, budgeting, and planning. Extended applications are available for payroll, time and expense management, and field service.
Access last-mile features designed for your industry. Manage product families with matrix items and manage perishable goods with first-expired-first-out (FEFO) picking. Comply with regulations with lot and serial tracking and optimize deliveries with field service. Leverage low-code or no-code customization tools to adapt Acumatica to meet specific industry needs.
Designed for Connectivity
Leverage open APIs and plug-and-play marketplace applications to integrate data and processes across the business. The future-proof Acumatica platform is designed for big data and analytics with artificial intelligence and machine learning. Create rapid integrations with modern technologies, including the Internet of Things (IoT), warehouse robotics, carousel and conveyor systems, and more.
Built to Adapt & Extend
Tailor Acumatica to meet unique business and specific distribution industry requirements with no-code or low-code customization tools. Change screens, add custom fields, automate transactions, and define business workflows without custom coding. Intuitive and Easy to Learn – Empower employees with technology that is easy to use with embedded help, wikis for user guides and training documentation, and free, online user training.
Modernize warehouse operations with native WMS features, ensure product availability with inventory replenishment, and streamline quote and order processes with embedded CRM.
Use efficient warehouse management, replenishment, and order processes to reduce costs, shorten lead times, and improve fill rates providing a distinct competitive advantage with lower pricing, higher profits, on-time shipments, and improved customer satisfaction.
Easy Order Management
Order management is fast and accurate with connected commerce storefronts, point of sale, matrix items for order entry, and order creation from customer order history. Tailor workflows and automate processes to convert quotes to orders and to streamline order fulfillment and billing processes.
The embedded CRM module provides a 360-degree view of customers including contacts, communications, activities, orders, invoices, and customer support.
Superior Customer Self-Service
Reduce communication barriers with online commerce and secure customer portals for order management, quotes, account management, document transmittal, and automated customer communication.
Acumatica Distribution Edition Modules
Materials Management for Acumatica Distribution Edition
Inventory management software helps control system-wide inventory across geographically-dispersed locations to efficiently manage your distribution process without losing track sight of costs. Simplify item and inventory management with features designed to flex to the way you manage your warehouse and distribution center. Receive inventory to a specific location and drill down to change item default lot/serial numbers, valuation methods, accounts, and more. Manage perishable inventory, automate replenishment, and build or disassemble kits.
Sales & Order Management for Acumatica Distribution Edition
Acumatica Order Management software is an excellent option for service companies that need to create sales quotes, sales orders, and purchase orders, but without the need to handle inventory and warehouse management functions.
This integrated order management system gives you the tools to deliver better customer service, improve vendor relationships, and eliminate paperwork while providing all stakeholders with greater visibility into order management processes.
Acumatica Order Management includes Purchase Order Management, Sales Order Management, and Requisition Management.
- Sales Order Management helps you allocate stock for customer orders, manage drop-shipments from vendors, manage customer returns, and tailor workflows and approval processes. Streamline cross-company buy-sell transactions by automatically creating a sales order in one company from a purchase order in another company in the same tenant.
- Purchase Order Management: A purchase order system from Acumatica helps you reduce costs and improve vendor relationships by automating and centrally managing your global purchasing processes. Acumatica’s online sourcing automates the entire procurement process from vendor quotes to paying invoices. Streamline cross-company buy-sell transactions by automatically creating a sales order in one company from a purchase order in another company in the same tenant.
- Requisition Management software helps you streamline your most complex purchasing processes as you serve the needs of internal or external clients. Because our purchase requisition software integrates with other Acumatica modules, you can eliminate paperwork while providing your sales, service, shipping, receiving, management, and other teams with visibility into your requisition processes. Streamline and automate the vendor bidding process for stock and non-stock items. Email requests to vendors, collect bids electronically, and convert winning bids directly into purchase orders.
Financial Management for Acumatica Distribution Edition
Acumatica is ranked the Leader in Financial & Accounting Applications for Mid-Market ERP segments. Financial management software provides businesses with a full suite of accounting functions to track daily financial operations and generate quarterly and annual financial statements. In addition, it provides tools for reporting, analysis, budgeting, and planning.
Acumatica is configured to meet the complicated requirements of grow mid-sized companies and is still user-friendly for small businesses. Acumatica’s feature-rich accounting suite integrates with Distribution Management, Customer Management, Manufacturing Management, Field Services Management, and Project Accounting product suites and real-time posts Journal entries. It helps to track the daily financial operations, retrieve quarterly and annual financial statements with ease. Also, the package offers configurable Financial reporting, planning, and budgeting tools.
Customer Relationship Management for Acumatica Distribution Edition
Customer Management (also called Customer Relationship Management) was built into Acumatica from the very beginning. It is not a loosely integrated module like so many other mid-market ERP products. From marketing, quoting, and sales to delivery and post-sales support, customer information is always up to date and accurate.
Acumatica provides a consolidated view of all customer records in a single database. This access to all written quotes, invoices, and support cases provides to every member of your team a 360-degree view of all customer activities and records. Address information seamlessly flows between the business account and contact forms, including different address information for contacts. Dashboards and reports provide real-time sales data to help your team manage forecasts, quotas, and results. Efficiently communicate and collaborate with customers through the Acumatica Customer Portal. Helpful tools give customers access to information about their interaction with your company and enable activities online.
Additional Capabilities for Acumatica Distribution Edition
- External File Storage
- Web Services/API’s
- Integrated Document Management
- Acumatica POS: handle over-the-counter retail sales for all retail locations and manage a comprehensive omni-channel experience within Acumatica.
- Electronic bank and credit card transaction feeds: Connect financial institutions effortlessly to Acumatica, download transactions and reconcile bank accounts using automated processes.
- Expense Management: Automate expense receipt creation from bank feeds and rule-based assignment of financial accounts to update employee repayments and corporate credit card reconciliation. Apply existing AI/ML tools to capture receipt information at purchasing or send reminders to employees to record receipts on their mobile phones.