Production Management for Acumatica Manufacturing Edition
Acumatica Manufacturing Edition helps manufacturers to respond to production demand with flexibility to adapt to ever-changing schedules, unplanned breakdowns, late supplier deliveries, and other exceptions that impact what is happening on the shop floor.
Manage production orders, release and schedule orders for the shop floor, and track material and labor costs. Compare standard and planned production costs to the actual costs of the production order.
- Create production orders to fulfill customer demand from sales orders or through the material requirements planning (MRP) module.
- Release and schedule production order operations for shop floor employees.
- Captures manufacturing material, labor, machine, tool, overhead, and outside process costs for real-time work in process (WIP) reporting and analysis.
- Monitor production orders from the configurable production dashboard.
- Project-centric manufacturers create production orders directly from tasks in the optional project accounting application.
Acumatica offers Production Manufacturing Solutions for Discrete as well as Process Manufacturers. Create Profiles for Bill of Material or Formula/Recipe, Manage Production Execution with integrated Quality Control, Handle Scraps, Analyze Planned vs. Actuals for Quantity, Cost and Time, Track Labor Time & Cost, Equipment Usage Cost, Overhead Costs, Trace Lots Forward and Backward. It supports the Backflush feature.