Bizowie Cloud ERP Summary
Bizowie Cloud ERP provides a full suite of functionality for middle-market manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Seamlessly integrating full-featured, GAAP-compliant financial accounting with robust operational modules, Bizowie empowers its users to automate tedious business processes, improve employee productivity, and make faster business decisions through real-time insights into financial and operational activities.
A diverse set of customers rely on Bizowie’s high-availability, high-security solutions, ranging from wholesale distributors to discrete manufacturers, job shops, food and beverage companies, financial institutions, publishers, nonprofit organizations, complex mixed-mode businesses and conglomerates.
Bizowie Cloud ERP Advantages
Developed using cutting-edge technology and designed specifically for the cloud environment, Bizowie offers a modern, user-friendly experience that rivals legacy competitors. Beautifully-designed interfaces make it easy for employees to get up to speed without costly training, and large-scale processing infrastructure ensures that reports come back rapidly. Bizowie’s “Reporting First” workflow ensures that it’s easy for users to customize views, get rapid answers to questions, and get critical data pushed to their mobile devices – without leaning on IT resources or leveraging third-party reporting software.
We know that no ERP is an island. That’s why we’ve developed a wide variety of “out of the box” integrations with shipping carriers, e‑commerce systems, and payment processors. And our robust EDI framework makes it easy to exchange documents with trading partners in real-time. With Bizowie Cloud ERP’s limitless integration capability, you’ll never need to key a document into multiple systems again.
Bizowie Cloud ERP Technology
With Bizowie’s robust, cloud-based architecture, you can cross deploying servers, updating client software, and coordinating backups off your list. Our SaaS (Software as a Service) model lets you leverage our extensive IT infrastructure, freeing up time and capital resources to focus on what you do best.
Just a few of the advantages of our cloud infrastructure include:
- Multi-tenant environment with rapid scaling capability• Infrastructure spans multiple data centers in separate geographic regions
- State-of-the-art security including end-to-end military-grade encryption, NIDS (Network Intrusion Detection Systems), firewalls, role-based access control, IP/location restrictions, and extensive logging to off-site systems
- Robust message queue framework applies serious computing power to tasks, to ensure rapid responses
- Automated backups to multiple offsite facilities
- 24 7 365 monitoring by on-call, US-based engineers