Do More with Less: The Five Strategies Used by Successful SMB Manufacturers
A common issue facing small and medium-sized business (SMB) manufacturers is how to increase revenue and grow their business without significantly adding staff. If you’re looking for the answers to any of these questions:
- How can I develop and produce my products faster while maintaining quality standards?
- What are the business practices that will enable me to run my business as efficiently as possible?
- What percentage of my staff is directly contributing to product development, manufacturing, services delivery, or other value-added activities?
- How can I minimize non-value-added functions?
- What are the metrics I should be using to measure my businesses performance? How can I increase the rate of new product introductions?
- Do I know the costs & profits related to each of my products?
…then you should read this SMB Manufacturing Guide.