SAP S/4HANA Overview
SAP HANA Cloud is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) system for manufacturers with built-in intelligent technologies, including AI, machine learning, and advanced analytics.
The SAP Business Suite helps manufacturers adopt new business practices, manage change at speed, orchestrate internal and external resources, and use the predictive power of AI. Benefit from tight, native integration between processes, industry depth, and a consistent in-memory data model.
SAP HANA Database Provides New Functionality to be Adopted Quickly with Confidence:
- Embedded analytics, and intelligent process automation
- In-memory SAP HANA database and simplified data model
- Capabilities and best practices for a wide range of industries
- Consumer-grade UX and personalized insights at your fingertips
SAP S/4HANA Advantages
SAP HANA Cloud enables manufacturers to make smarter decisions faster with capabilities that utilize artificial intelligence and next-generation best practices to help solve industry solutions.
Optimize Manufacturing with SAP Business Suite
Run intelligent manufacturing production processes and turn innovations into market success.
Enable Intelligent Manufacturing from Design to Operation
- Real-time insights into work centers and resource capacity utilization help manufacturers understand load distribution and make real-time adjustments.
- Live MRP engine rapidly responds to changes in demand and material availability.
- Collaboration between original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and contract service providers enables quick fulfillment of custom orders while reducing inventory and waste.
SAP S/4HANA Technology
Architecture and Technology
Replace business-limiting legacy technology with the next-generation SAP Business Suite designed to take advantage of in-memory computing and artificial intelligence.
- Innovations such as machine learning and predictive analytics can increase efficiency and enable employees to make better, faster decisions.
- A single, simplified business data model that is consistent across cloud and on-premise landscapes makes hybrid landscapes easier to deploy and manage.
- End-to-end analytics make it possible to understand every aspect of your business at the most granular level so that you can steer your business in real-time
- Users can access SAP HANA Cloud from any device with the award-winning user experience, SAP Fiori, and a context-aware digital assistant, SAP CoPilot.
Implementation, Integration, and Extensibility
SAP HANA Cloud allows for native integration with other SAP solutions through the SAP Integration Suite. Extend and enhance your solutions to support enterprise-wide processes with the latest innovations in business applications.
Side-by-side and In-app Extensibility
SAP HANA Cloud can be extended through the SAP Extension Suite and in-app configuration. On-premise landscapes can also utilize code modification.
Software Developer Kit (SDK)
Partners and customers can efficiently create custom applications, vertical solutions, and extensions by leveraging the SAP software components within the software developer kit (SDK).
SAP S/4HANA Modules
- Materials Management for SAP S/4HANA
- Sales & Order Management for SAP S/4HANA
- Financial Management for SAP S/4HANA
- Production Management for SAP S/4HANA
- Supply Chain Management for SAP S/4HANA
- Customer Relationship Management for SAP S/4HANA
- Additional Capabilities for SAP S/4HANA
- Services & Support for SAP S/4HANA