Materials Management for DEACOM ERP
• Maintain perpetual inventory costing for all items based on FIFO, LIFO, average cost, or standard cost
• Track lots for all items automatically; see where parts came from and where they go
• Maintain item locations and location types across multiple facilities
• Manage item expiration dates
• Maintain and view a permanent part history for all items
• Maintain item master file with 30-character, alpha-numeric part numbers
• Manage catch weight items
• Roll back inventory to any date in time to view quantities and values
• Maintain multiple warehouses and track inventory across individual warehouses or across the organization
• Manage item costing across multiple facilities
• Use materials requirements planning (MRP) functionality for purchase orders and jobs to be created as needed
• Build item forecasts based on historical data or setup manual forecasts
• Create multi-level bills of material
• View WIP at any point in time
• Set up user-definable fields for GHS/SDS compliance, supplemental facts, nutritional facts, and guaranteed analysis
Provides a filtered list of only items requiring action by the use.
Calculates demand based on scheduled sales orders, scheduled production jobs and indirect requirements. (Indirect requirements are defined as the quantity of materials required to satisfy suggestions for the displayed item in the Bill of Materials. Ex: a raw material used to make a finished good will have an indirect quantity showing in MRP if a sales order for the finished good is entered.)
Production jobs are not required to see the material requirements for a specific raw material — scheduled sales orders are taken into consideration when calculating MRP.
Looks at the demand for items, based on sales orders, production jobs, or reorder points, and projects the usage of intermediates and raw materials based on that demand and the active default bills of materials for all items.
Can be used to provide two different views of the supply and demand for items.
A single bucket (which may or may not be filtered by a specific time period) displaying all the supply and demand for items including unscheduled purchase, job and sales orders, even if they do not have a due date assigned.
Multiple time buckets (days, weeks, and months) based on the due dates assigned to purchase, job and sales orders in the system. This approach is useful when dealing with items requiring a significant lead time.
Users can create PO’s and jobs directly from MRP.
Warehouse Management Systems
• Fully integrated scanning system for managing warehouse operations
• Real-time transaction posting
• Setup 3 of 9 or GS1-128 barcodes for tracking inventory
• Receive purchase orders and put inventory into designated location
• License plating for tracking lots
• Pick and stage inventory for production jobs
• Reserve inventory for sales orders
• Find and move specific items in the warehouse
• Perform paperless physical inventory counts
• Implement snake picking strategies for order fulfillment