Additional Capabilities for JOBSCOPE
Jobscope manufacturing software includes a full array of built in Business Intelligence capabilities including integrated KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators), Alerts, user customizable reporting, and Microsoft Excel, Word, and Adobe PDF integration. Jobscope also offers services including custom report writing, troubleshooting, and training on both Crystal Reports and SQL Reporting Services for Engineer to Order, Make to Order, Job Shop, Government Contractors, and Maintenance Repair and Overhaul, manufacturing companies.
Crystal Reports is a Business Intelligence and reporting application used to gather and display data in either a printed report, on screen display, or exported in common formats like Adobe PDF or Microsoft Excel. Jobscope manufacturing software is integrated with Crystal Reports, allowing our customers to design reports based on a wide range of data sources, including data in Jobscope manufacturing software databases (Microsoft SQL Server & IBM DB2400) as well as external data sources like Microsoft Access, and Oracle, spreadsheets like Microsoft Excel, text files, groupware applications such as Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes, as well any other data source accessible through ODBC or OLAP.
SQL Server Reporting Services is a comprehensive, server-based solution that enables manufacturing companies to creation, manage, and deliver both traditional, paper-oriented reports, as well as interactive, Web-based reports. Jobscope manufacturing software is a native MSSQL database application enabling customers to take advantage of the integrated Microsoft business intelligence framework. Reporting Services combines the data management capabilities of SQL Server and Microsoft Windows Server with familiar and powerful Microsoft Office System applications to deliver real-time information to support daily operations and drive decisions.
Crystal Reports is a Business Intelligence application created by Business Objects used to gather data and design reports based on a wide scale of data sources, such as databases like Microsoft SQL Server, iSeries/AS400 DB2/400, Microsoft Access and Oracle, spreadsheets like Microsoft Excel, text files, groupware applications such as Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes, as well any other data source accessible through ODBC or OLAP.
Jobscope has integrated Crystal Reports into Jobscope Enterprise Edition to create a seamless reporting and Business Intelligence system for Engineer To Order (ETO) , Make to Order (MTO), Government Contractor, Job Shop and Maintenance Repair and Overhaul manufacturing companies.
Jobscope manufacturing software CSCSC helps Government Contractors and Aerospace and Defense Contractors meet DCAA, CAS, and FAR compliance requirements.
Jobscope’s Cost/Schedule Control allows the consolidation of data collected through the standard Jobscope system into the formats required jointly by the Departments of the Air Force, the Army, the Navy, and the Defense Logistics Agency. Jobscope provides a framework for defining work, assigning work responsibility, establishing budgets, controlling and summarizing costs, with respect to planned versus actual accomplishments. Information is provided for all appropriate management levels and for periodic submission to the Government.
Jobscope provides the ten key elements of an effective Material Management and Accounting System (MMAS) as published by the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (OASD) and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
Jobscope Manufacturing Software DCAA — CSCSC Highlights:
- OBS Organizational Breakdown
- WBS Work Break Down Structure
- EAC Estimate At Complete
- Ability to enter and maintain original and current budget figures for each cost category
- Audit trail of budget changes
- Actual versus estimated cost comparisons
- Various formulas for calculating percentage completion
- Functions for calculating and applying cost-of-sales and earned revenue
- DD250 & Cost Schedule Status CSSR Reporting
With JOBSCOPE Mobile, customers have real-time access to the system functionality they need, when they need it — directly from their mobile device. Complete functionality of JOBSCOPE Mobile gives users the ability to improve business processes whether away from the office or simply moving around in the plant. Real-time access puts information for JOBSCOPE’s CRM, Reports, Inspections, and Field Services solutions directly in the user’s hands while on the go without being tethered to a desktop or workstation. Instant connectivity to critical data means users can quickly review and assess information for decision making, and easily collaborate on customer projects. JOBSCOPE Mobile operates securely with tablet PC’s, laptops, and smartphones on popular devices such as the Apple iPad, iPhone, and Droid that are used by many businesses today.
Full Functionality and User Advantages:
- Within the CRM module, users can easily create, view and modify customer or prospect information which synchs automatically with the JOBSCOPE database. Everything is displayed right on the mobile device’s screen including activities (phone calls, emails) due today and those yet to be completed.
- For inspections, digital forms and on-screen signature capabilities tie completed inspections to the history for that piece of equipment. Users have access to all the inspections assigned to them with their associated schedules and filter options enable the reps to see inspections due today, in the past or those scheduled for future dates.
- Directly from their mobile devices, field personnel are able to report and provide real-time labor, material, and work order status so both customers and management are up to date on all field service work orders. The reps can issue material, track time, create expense reports, and add notes directly on the mobile device.
- For reporting, users can run and export all JOBSCOPE reports directly from their mobile device. This includes the default standard reports as well as custom reports that may have been developed specifically for a client’s unique environment.
- Through the Supplier Portal, authorized suppliers can view on their mobile devices all PO details (description, quantities desired, cost, customer contact info, due date, status, etc.) and evaluate whether or not they are able to fulfill the order, then choose to accept or decline it.
The Value of Mobile:
- Real-time communication synching with JOBSCOPE
- Improved productivity of field service representatives
- Convenience of running and exporting reports directly through popular mobile devices
- Access to complete CRM functionality for customer and prospect records
- Enhanced, paperless inspection forms built from scratch or modified within JOBSCOPE Mobile
Jobscope manufacturing software Quality Assurance system allows Engineer To Order (ETO), Make to Order (MTO), Government Contractor, Job Shop and Maintenance Repair and Overhaul manufacturing companies to set up methods, perform inspections, schedule work for later date, and combine the skills and certifications of employees from the Resources module to set up the standards for a good quality inspection.
The Quality Assurance subsystem is designed for use on the shop floor. The workstation which provides for employee logon/logoff of the actual touch labor operations is also used by the inspectors for reading instructions, viewing drawings and other visual aids, and entering inspection results right at the source as the inspections occur.
Jobscope Manufacturing Software Quality Assurance Features:
- QA Methods may be linked to routing operations and displayed on the shop floor
- User defined codes are provided for rejects, defects, scrap, and nonconformance disposition
- Unscheduled “ad hoc” inspections such as storeroom items or unexpected problems
- Online “To Do” list of required inspections by job and work order
- Online entry of inspection results on the shop floor
- Rework work orders may be created within the QA subsystem
- Employee skills and skill certifications defined and maintained
- Equipment calibration, serial numbers, and maintenance logs
- Tool bills of material, calibration, fixture requirements, maintenance logs, serial numbers, use logs, and calibration