Sales & Order Management for JOBSCOPE
Jobscope manufacturing software Product Configurator is designed to simplify the estimating and order entry of make to order, assemble to order and configure to order products. Once engineering has defined a set of features and options, sales people can configure products by choosing the appropriate features and options. Jobscope product configurator creates a rolled up costing report for internal review as well as a final proposal for the customer. Jobscope understands there is no such thing as an out of the box product configurator that meets all customers requirements. Our sales and implementation consultants work with your engineering and sales staff to tailor the product configurator to your unique requirements.
Jobscope manufacturing software utilizes flexible order entry and estimating system that accommodates products and equipment that have predefined part numbers, part numbers brought in from an estimate, part numbers configured in estimating or order entry, or flexible part numbers identified in any manner acceptable to the user/customer. The system also supports the detail design and further documentation of the item as the order progresses.
Already using a third party Configurator solution? Jobscope’s integration API’s allow us to integrate your existing Configurator with Jobscope Enterprise Edition.
Configurator — Manufacturing Software Features:
- Simplifies configuration for products that can be defined based on features and options
- Full cost and pricing rollup
- Increase Sales productivity by automating the Engineering process
- Accommodates addition on non-configured part numbers
- Interface with Bill of Materials, Estimating, Routings, and Order Entry
- CAD integration capabilities
- Integration with existing third party configurators
Estimating and Quoting Module
Because of the requirement to provide accurate bids and proposals to prospective customers, one of the most critical requirements of any Engineer To Order (ETO), Make to Order (MTO), Government Contractor, Job Shop or Maintenance Repair and Overhaul manufacturing company is the accurate estimating of all costs associated with an item or a contract. Jobscope Manufacturing Software Estimating system provides functions that allow you to enter, update, and delete estimate information.
Estimating provides the capability to generate current quotations for existing bill-of-material structures, as well as items that have never before been created. Copy Estimates is a time-saving feature that allows a new estimate to be quickly created from an existing one, providing the ability to perform “same-as-except” estimating.
Jobscope Manufacturing Software Estimating Features:
- Allows you to associate documents with an estimate
- Imports part structure
- Imports work order
- Exports to Parts and Change Control
- Exports to Excel
- Implodes, explodes BOM structure
- Provides “Same as except” estimating
- Allows multiple proposal/estimate capability per bid
- Supplies online order entry, modification, tracking and inquiry
- Creates orders directly from estimates
- Calculates the cost of any BOM structure
- Analyzes sales based on orders won, lost,
- ctive, etc.
- Splits order commission rates among salesman
- Varies terms for each job/order
- Provides for the configuration and costing of items which do not exist in the Engineering BOM
Sales Management Module
Jobscope manufacturing software Sales Management module is designed to simplify order processing and sales control for Engineer to Order (ETO), Make to Order (MTO), Government Contractor, Job Shop and Maintenance Repair and Overhaul manufacturing. Jobscope accommodates order processing for products and equipment that must be manufactured, processed, or assembled, as well as repair and spare parts orders. JOBSCOPE ERP software handles these order types through Sales Management, which provides for the entry of both predefined part numbers, part numbers brought in from an estimate, part numbers configured at order entry, or flexible part numbers identified in any manner acceptable to the user/customer. The system also supports the detail design and further documentation of the item as the order progresses.
Sales Management — Manufacturing Software Features:
- Online order entry, modification, tracking, and inquiry
- Multiple jobs on one contract
- Multiple releases on one job
- Manual/automatic assignment of job numbers
- Credit check at order entry
- Sales analysis based on orders won, lost, inactive, etc.
- Interface with Bill of Materials, Accounts Receivable and Job Cost
- Commission splits among multiple salespeople
- Unique payment terms assignable to each job/order
- Online order scheduling directly from the Order Entry screen