EAGLE Technologies Group Case Study by Total ETO ERP Software
The Company: About EAGLE Technologies Group
EAGLE Technologies Group located in Bridgman, Michigan has been supplying world-class manufacturing and engineering design, equipment, and services to its customers since 1953. With 250 employees operating out of a 255,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility, they are experts in assembly, test, vision, robotics, and material handling systems.
The Situation: Engineer-to-order Automation
EAGLE Technologies needed an engineer-to-order automation solution that provided all staff access to project visibility, and timesheet entries and allowed engineers to release and edit multiple BOMs to others in a timely manner.
The Solution: Total ETO ERP
Several engineers at EAGLE Technologies had used Total ETO at previous employers, and they knew it was exactly what they needed. Total ETO’s automation software is an ERP solution designed by engineers for engineers. The BOM and purchasing link forms the backbone of the entire application, allowing purchasing to reference key information that was entered by engineers on RFQs and POs.
The Results: Total ETO ERP Implementation Benefits
· Total ETO provides project visibility at all stages of production. When engineering releases a BOM and purchasing procures parts, everyone has visibility, from project managers to manufacturing and accounting. All information is entered into one system and modifications can be seen in real-time.
· Using the time entry tool within Total ETO, individuals have responsibility for their own time cards. This process alone has saved EAGLE Technologies’ accounting department over 830 hours of administrative work.
· Total ETO’s true integration capabilities with SolidWorks, and dynamic BOM process allows the flexibility to not only create but also change a project’s BOM prior to, during, and even after its release from manufacturing to purchasing.
· When EAGLE Technologies was looking to replace their current engineer-to-order system “It was a no brainer”, said Jason Cleveland, VP of engineering at EAGLE Technologies Group.
· We believe in helping our customers succeed. Total ETO works with EAGLE Technologies to ensure our solution is implemented to suit their environment, and to its full potential.