SAP Business ByDesign Summary
SAP Business ByDesign ERP software is a comprehensive, cloud-based, Software as a Service (SaaS) business management solution designed to provide small- and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) with all the benefits of a large-scale business application without the need for a full-scale IT department. With Business ByDesign, SMEs gain the same access to SAP business processes expertise that many of the world’s leading companies rely on to maintain their competitive edge.
SAP Business ByDesign enterprise resource planning solution is delivered on demand and managed by SAP, eliminating the need for up-front capital costs, maintenance, or upgrades. The solution is administered and maintained by SAP experts in world-class hosted data centers.
The solution’s intuitive software and user-friendly interface are tightly integrated with Microsoft Office to support easy adoption and increased productivity. Built-in support for mobile computing provides secure access to business processes anytime, anywhere, from any device.
SAP Business ByDesign ERP solution for manufacturing and distribution businesses includes the following modules for enhanced business operations:
- Executive Management Support helps executives to meet company targets.
- Financial Management offers users powerful tools to fulfill financial goals.
- Customer Relationship Management aids in building successful customer relationships.
- Compliance Management helps companies in facilitating full compliance.
- Supplier Relationship Management empowers smarter purchasing.
- Supply Chain Management promotes efficiency within the supply chain.
- Human Resources Management helps to manage the workforce.
SAP Business ByDesign Advantages
SAP Business ByDesign ERP system is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that delivers powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities to small- and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs) on demand. The cloud-based solution eliminates the need for any increased IT investment.SAP Business ByDesign enterprise resource planning system offers a fully integrated solution with an all-inclusive pricing model to help manufacturing and distribution businesses better manage all aspects of manufacturing from sales and supply operations, such as purchasing and project management, to internal functions such as finance and human resources.
SAP Business ByDesign ERP solution offers the following advantages for small- and mid-sized manufacturing and distribution companies:
Cloud delivery provides easy system integration compared to on-premise systems.
- Fully scalable; additional modules such as Sales OnDemand can be plugged into the framework for expansion as needed.
- Automation of such operations as managing purchase orders and converting quotes to orders helps to increase revenue.
- The human resource module permits employees to access expense reports for increased efficiency.
- Financial ledgers automatically update across departments offering full visibility into financials at all times.
- Fully integrated ERP and CRM functions help to meet company objectives seamlessly.
- Industry best practices are pre-configured into workflow processes offering valuable resources.
- Monthly subscription cost includes maintenance and support.
- Solution functionality supports multiple browsers, devices, and tablets.
SAP Business ByDesign Technology
SAP Business ByDesign ERP software for manufacturing is a multi-user, scalable, cloud-based architecture model that delivers a unified technology stack. SAP’s NetWeaver technology foundation is the underlying platform for Business ByDesign. NetWeaver offers businesses the flexibility of custom development options and full integration with multiple applications.
SAP Business ByDesign ERP system delivers a rich user interface on Microsoft Silverlight that offers in-memory analytics, lifecycle asset management, and development capabilities. Small- and mid-size manufacturing and distribution businesses can leverage the Software as a Service (SaaS) model to accelerate implementation. Business ByDesign is all-inclusive with support and maintenance included in the subscription fees. The cloud-based architecture removes the need for any additional IT management.
SAP Business ByDesign supports both Internet Explorer and Safari.
SAP Business ByDesign requires the following operating systems:
MS Windows Vista (32-Bit)
MS Windows 7 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
MS Windows 8
MS Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
The following hardware is required to run SAP Business ByDesign:
Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz or faster
1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
Business ByDesign requires the following additional software:
Microsoft Silverlight 5.1 or higher
Adobe Reader 8.1.3 or higher