Additional Capabilities for Cetec ERP
Cetec ERP Application Programming Interface (API)
Cetec ERP contains a flexible API for you to leverage for numerous types of ERP integration, e.g. Ecommerce, Marketing, EDI, Order Entry, Inventory Feeds, and more. If you are interested in integrating to Cetec ERP, we offer decades of proven integration experience, and fast and friendly service at our low hourly rate for programming and custom ERP integration. Please contact us for a discovery and one time quote if you are interested.
Report Writer (Custom Reporting Engine)
Cetec ERP’s reporting module transforms day-to-day operational data into an interactive management tool to clarify internal activities and drive growth opportunities. Report Writer allows you to drill into high-level company data, and slice, dice, re-organize, or consolidate into saved and shareable custom reports you can re-run on any periodic basis.
Custom Workflow & Alerting
Workflows let you manage and track assignment of items based on workflow stage, departments, and assignments of responsibilities therein. A workflow assignment starts tracking of queue time, emails a Ping to the assignee, and “nag” alerts can be set to continually email based on a priority level to the notifier. Workflow stages and assignment options are fully customizable by you!
Ecommerce, EDI, & Credit Card Processing
- Easily link your ecommerce platform to Cetec ERP through our JSON API. Automatically push orders from your ecommerce shopping cart over to Cetec ERP as Quotes to review and convert to order, or automatically as open, committed orders to fulfill.
- Cetec ERP is setup to track most common EDI transaction sets. We partner with B2B Gateway.
- We process credit card prepayments and standard payments directly within the ERP system, with complete integration to your financials.
Email Interfacing with Customers & Vendors
Email consistent, professional, and auto-generated documents directly from the ERP system to your customers and vendors, e.g. Quotes, Order Acknowledgments, Invoices, RFQs, Purchase Orders, A/R Statements, and more.
Enterprise Document Management
The volume of files generated and absorbed in a transaction lifecycle presents logistical challenges for manufacturers under strict requirements for documentation. Cetec ERP’s built-in document management system associates files of any file type to their logical access points in the ERP system, replacing costly and inefficient systems of file cabinets and shared file servers.
Pulse Report (Business Lifeblood Summary)
- Homepage executive “Pulse Report” for immediate advice on the lifeblood of the business, includes:
- Shipments (Prior Day, MTD, Prior Month, YTD, Prior YTD)
- Gross profit $
- Gross profit %
- Sales Value Of Production (Total Shipments, Out of Stock, Built To Stock)
- Prior day
- On Time Stats (Prior Day, MTD, Prior Month, YTD)
- Total orders
- On time orders
- % On time
- Inventory Value
- Backlog (Total, 0 – 30, 31 – 60, 61 – 90, over 90)
- Gross profit $
- Gross profit %
- Open A/R (Total, 0 – 30, 31 – 60, 61 – 90, 91 – 120, over 120)
- Open A/P (Total, 0 – 30, 31 – 60, 61 – 90, 91 – 120, over 120)
- Purchase Orders Placed (As of, Prior Day, MTD, Prior Month, YTD)
- Material Received (As of, Prior Day, MTD, Prior Month, YTD)
- Open POs (Total, 0 – 30, 31 – 60, 61 – 90, over 90)