Sales & Order Management for Cetec ERP
Automatic Order Processing Module
- All documentation and bookings for sales orders and work orders are created automatically for you upon conversion of quote to order (i.e. upon Order Entry), including pick lists, order schedules, due dates and commit dates, order acknowledgment forms, pro forma invoices, job routers, work instructions, packing slips, packing labels, Certificates Of Conformance (C.O.C.s), invoices, and more.
- Built-in credit card processing with BluePay. Process credit card prepayments and standard payments directly within the ERP system, with complete integration to your financials.
- Real-time order status updates — setup mobile shop floor kiosks; shop floor users can login to jobs and update work order statuses to provide detailed visibility on job status, progress toward estimate, critical status updates, and more.
Configurable Manufacturing Modes
- Make To Order (MTO) / Engineer To Order (ETO) — Cetec ERP was designed for custom manufacturing environments, high-mix / low-volume environments, and the need for quick turn. Generate and export/email Quote PDFs directly from Cetec ERP to ensure professional and consistent communication across your sales team; send quotes along defined workflow, automatically ping engineering, purchasing, sales departments by email for quote review and needed actions; attach documents / drawings to quote or to parts on a quote as related; documents are moved to work order upon order quote-to-order conversion. ERP document management enables you to go fully paperless. Use integrated manufacturing quoting for BOM estimating, job costing, labor routing, and more. The flexible system design provides a single platform for various order processes, e.g. build for stock programs, drop ship orders, consignment programs, make to order, engineer to order, stock orders, orders for multi-level BOMs, first article orders, blanket orders, phantom BOM orders, forecast orders, and more.
- Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) — Quote custom configurations of product, price out configurations of product at any number of price breaks, interface with customer on Quote PDF, automatically convert items quoted to work orders with custom instructions based on the defined configuration.
- Build-to-stock — maintain your own product line, or keep high moving subassemblies in stock, by processing internal build-for-stock orders. Maintain continuity of total material (lot/serial) and cost traceability through build-for-stock production items on through the sale of those items on end customer orders.
- Distribution / Parts Orders — quickly process raw stock orders, finished goods parts orders, replacement items, drop ship orders. Issue releases to warehouse for picking, packing, and shipping, all with appropriate documentation automatically printable to 8.5 x 11 papers from your web browser.
EDI / Ecommerce Module
- Cetec ERP is setup to track most common EDI transaction sets. We partner with B2B Gateway.
- Easily link your ecommerce platform to Cetec ERP through our JSON API. Automatically push orders from your ecommerce shopping cart over to Cetec ERP as Quotes to review and convert to order, or automatically as open, committed orders to fulfill.
Field Service & Projects Module
- Cetec ERP’s cloud deployment means your off site field service representatives can login remotely from anywhere, clock time to jobs, check order statuses, issue invoices, i.e. anything within the ERP system can be performed from the field with zero setup; all you need is a web browser on your mobile tablet or smartphone.
- Projects & progressive billing — track time to projects to drive time tracking and costing against projects; update status of projects on the fly; link invoices against billing schedules to drive percentage completion revenue recognition in accounting.
Manufacturing Quoting & Job Costing Module
- Manufacturing quoting helps your sales team stay consistent and work efficiently. Proven sales processes help you acquire visibility to key metrics such as won or lost business, sales personnel performance, order/item profitability, and more. Quote to order conversion drives any new item or BOM creation, job travelers, complete work orders (correspondent to each quote/order line item), production routers, sub work orders for multi-level BOMs and subassemblies, complete material requirements for purchasing.
- BOM estimating helps your sales team stay consistent and work efficiently. Proven sales processes help you acquire visibility to key metrics such as won or lost business, sales personnel performance, order/item profitability, and more. Quote to order conversion drives any new item or BOM creation, job travelers, complete work orders (correspondent to each quote/order line item), production routers, sub work orders for multi-level BOMs and subassemblies, complete material requirements for purchasing.
- Job costing helps you acquire visibility to key metrics such as won or lost business, sales personnel performance, order/item profitability, and more. Quote to order conversion drives any new item or BOM creation, job travelers, complete work orders (correspondent to each quote/order line item), production routers, sub work orders for multi-level BOMs and subassemblies, complete material requirements for purchasing. Completed jobs (i.e. invoices) drive actuals vs estimates job cost report summaries and details.
- Quote import — save time entering data and automate boring tasks; import large quotes in from an Excel spreadsheet; import BOMs from CAD/SolidWorks output into a BOM Quote in Cetec ERP.
- Quantity breaks (volume pricing) — communicate volume pricing and price/quantity breaks easily and intuitively on quotes you can email directly to your customers. Break quote line quantity breaks out into job costing/estimating worksheets for detailed estimating at various breaks.
Packing, Shipping, & RMAs Module
- Automatically generate all needed packing documents, materials, packing slip/label, bill of lading, shipping tracking numbers, freight and tax, and serial number enumeration.
- UPS WorldShip & FedEx automation — sync your UPS WorldShip or FedEx system to Cetec ERP packing/shipping to save time double-entering data and reduce potential for data entry error (e.g. wrong tracking number, bad address, etc.)
- Robust and integrated RMA module to handle returns, refunds, rework, repairs, and replacements. Tie RMAs to source invoices or issue one-off RMAs.
Sales Reporting & Analysis Module
- Commissions tracking — sales commissions tracking from quote to order to invoice; rack commissions and payments to network of sales reps and distributors
- Bookings reporting — track detailed bookings and order activity per day or across periods of time.
- Quoting & sales analysis — track summary and details on the quoting activity and efficiency of your sales team; analyze lost and won business; chase higher profit business; track high performing sales personnel.
- Sales forecasting — track quote probabilities and estimated conversion dates for a realistic forecasted pipeline of upcoming sales and respective dates.
Workflow & Routing Module
- Workflows let you manage and track assignment of items based on workflow stage, departments, and assignments of responsibilities therein. A workflow assignment starts tracking of queue time, emails a Ping to the assignee, and “nag” alerts can be set to continually email based on a priority level to the nag notifier. For quotes, inside sales starts the process of quoting a new item, but the item must be sent via workflow to Engineering for BOM estimation and/or Purchasing for material requirements planning. Workflows are fully customizable by you!
- Document/drawing flow — attach documents/drawings as early as the quoting process; documents flow through on related business objects to be accessible to relevant personnel at anytime during the transaction lifecycle. Shop floor workers can access part drawings attached by engineering to the BOM on the fly while in a work order.